Will you miss the fans, Rowdy and the Cheerleaders this year?

GMO415

Reaction score
Mt youngest daughter like their Making of DCC TV show, but other than that....nope.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Fortunately, the girls will not be banned from the weekly game day threads. If you want to see Rowdy you're on your own.

7ca0f2d8a14ca283399e8e2e379eb831.gif

C8E8.gif

ArcticLeftEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

VCAM.gif

Darkhound

Reaction score
I DESPISE ROWDOY with all my being...

Funny Fact.. ever he came to be the cowboys have done nothing.
I do not recall him on the Golden eras.

He is the culprit

speedkilz88

Reaction score
DCC will be on the endzone decks instead of the field. Wouldn't be surprised if Rowdy is running around the stadium as well.
maxresdefault.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I won’t miss them. They can even cancel the season and I wouldn’t miss the games either.

Sydla

Reaction score
Will not miss the cheerleaders or Rowdy.

The fans part is interesting. I thought I might have an issue with no fans in hockey and baseball and the NBA but I really have gotten used to it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
This is 2020, there are beautiful women almost everywhere now, outside and inside :). If you need to watch Cowboy's games to see a beautiful woman i'm guessing you live somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If you are going to miss the fans and Rowdy and the Cheerleaders' this year.

At this point i really don't care..I have to see some football however.

What say you?
I get chills at EVERY home game I go to when the cheerleaders come out to AC/DC Thunderstruck and do their dance routine a few minutes before kickoff........ but that is only if I go to the game. On TV??? who cares. I want football to happen this year. Im ok to sacrifice EVERYTHING besides the games.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I get chills at EVERY home game I go to when the cheerleaders come out to AC/DC Thunderstruck and do their dance routine a few minutes before kickoff........ but that is only if I go to the game. On TV??? who cares. I want football to happen this year. Im ok to sacrifice EVERYTHING besides the games.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If you are going to miss the fans and Rowdy and the Cheerleaders' this year.

At this point i really don't care..I have to see some football however.

What say you?

>.> Any guy who will miss Rowdy needs to turn in their Man card now...

Reid1boys

Reaction score

The first Cowboys HOME game I ever attended was the season opener in Texas Stadium's final season. Week 2, MNF against the Eagles. No joke, it was as close to a religous experience as I have ever had. My wife surprised me with tickets and we took out oldest daughter, who is a serious fan with us. I literally CRIED when the cowboys came running on the field. So many childhood memories of watching the team play in that stadium just came rushing back over me. Since then, we have attended every Cowboys home season opener. This year will be the first in 11 years we have missed, and I am super bummed. I got chills just watching this video. This team means so much to me, like so many of you. Im just happy to have a season..... but I will go to at least 1 game somehow this season. It might not be At&T, but I will get to one game.