Will you miss the fans, Rowdy and the Cheerleaders this year?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Cheerleaders and Rowdy - no.

Fans. Yes. The natural reaction of the crowd is a apart of the at home viewing experience so that will be missed.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just curious....is there ANYONE who actually likes Rowdy?? I mean, he gives me the creepy vibes!! :thumbdown: I have never once heard anything "good" said about him here in this forum. Personally, I wish they would get rid of him and come up with a new mascot!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Some of the baseball broadcasts have canned fan noise, and they even ramp it up on big plays. I personally think it helps make it seem more like a live game, but several people I know hate it.
I will miss the fans in the seats, the noise,, I will miss the cheerleaders on the sidelines.
That has always been part of the NFL.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll miss the cheerleaders for sure but Rowdy's another story entirely.
I'd take great delight in slapping that silly smile off his face. :thumbdown:

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not only will I not miss any of that, I am actually looking forward to seeing something I've never seen before. Just when I was starting to get bored with the NFL, along comes this wrinkle and my interest level is high.

I don't know if I will like it and it will take a few games to adapt to it but something new is enticing and the cheerleaders and Rowdy weren't on that much anyway. I just hope they don't supplant that with shots of Booger & Son doing the wave.

lqmac1

Reaction score
If you are going to miss the fans and Rowdy and the Cheerleaders' this year.

At this point i really don't care..I have to see some football however.

What say you?
We got Jerry Jones, we’ll have everyone, per usual. People don’t like it but JJ runs the NFL