Will you miss the fans, Rowdy and the Cheerleaders this year?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know they play at smaller venues, but I don't notice anything with hockey and basketball. They do a good job at how they set up those games for TV.

I won't be missing rowdy.
Those small basketball venues make it feel like a scrimmage game to me.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
biggest thing i will miss is the sounds of the fans at the game....i have tried to watch some of the baseball and basketball without fans and it just feels weird.

Im sure ill still enjoy the games but some of the excitement will be diminished.
Some of the baseball broadcasts have canned fan noise, and they even ramp it up on big plays. I personally think it helps make it seem more like a live game, but several people I know hate it.

Jipper

Reaction score
Some of the baseball broadcasts have canned fan noise, and they even ramp it up on big plays. I personally think it helps make it seem more like a live game, but several people I know hate it.

yeah, i dunno buddy, will have to see how it feels with NFL games....there is nothing sweeter than watching the fans lose their crap at a cowboys eagles game with dallas does something big.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah, i dunno buddy, will have to see how it feels with NFL games....there is nothing sweeter than watching the fans lose their crap at a cowboys eagles game with dallas does something big.
The canned noise can't replace that.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If you are going to miss the fans and Rowdy and the Cheerleaders' this year.
What say you?
Now ask yourself this dear. WHY would I, nor any other gals miss the cheerleaders? See, we don't have it bad at all. xelda/grandmajan/woody's girl & myself get to see those good looking boys running around in tights & bent over in those huddles.

As for you guys missing those cheerleaders. Sorry about your luck!
red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Maverick84

Reaction score
watching sports without fans just hasn't been the same for me, I've come to find

there's just a large amount of energy and atmosphere lacking that at times makes me feel like I'm watching scrimmages

so I'll miss that. But I'll definitely miss Rowdy more, yeah.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

At this point i really don't care..I have to see some football however.

What say you?
Everyone but Rowdy. Honestly, just give us some football!

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Now ask yourself this dear. WHY would I, nor any other gals miss the cheerleaders? See, we don't have it bad at all. xelda/grandmajan/woody's girl & myself get to see those good looking boys running around in tights & bent over in those huddles.

As for you guys missing those cheerleaders. Sorry about your luck!
red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
I don't care at all never even watch unless a football player happens to send one arse over apatite.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
As far as watching the game on TV? The cheerleaders hardly have that much screen time, and I've never been one to drool over something that I can't have. So there won't be anything "missing" there.

Rowdy could kick rocks for all that I care, tbh.

I've been watching UFC for months now without fans. It was a bit odd at first, but hearing extra hits and noises, especially the trainers hollering, added a cool touch I didn't expect to enjoy.

I love watching football, I miss it as usual. So no, I'm not really going to miss the fan noise much. I look forward to the new experience.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rowdy is the dumbest mascot by far in the NFL.
He's the most embarrassing to me, but probably because he represents my team. I'm sure there are other mascots that would embarrass me just as much if I were a fan of another team.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As far as watching the game on TV? The cheerleaders hardly have that much screen time, and I've never been one to drool over something that I can't have. So there won't be anything "missing" there.

Rowdy could kick rocks for all that I care, tbh.

I've been watching UFC for months now without fans. It was a bit odd at first, but hearing extra hits and noises, especially the trainers hollering, added a cool touch I didn't expect to enjoy.

I love watching football, I miss it as usual. So no, I'm not really going to miss the fan noise much. I look forward to the new experience.
Watching America's Got Talent is much better without a live audience... especially when the singers are on stage.

blueblood70

Reaction score

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Rowdy - no

Cheerleaders - no

Fans - no

Crowd noise - yes

I think for tv they should use a certain amount of canned noise for effect.

I think that might help at stadium for the players too, if no fans.

dwmyers

Reaction score
25% attendance is not much. They will have everyone safely spread out so I don't see a problem with it. Cheerleaders at each end in the party patios sounds exciting.

It was updated to 45% later. I would have quoted one of those sites but my default browser has an ad blocker..

D-

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It was updated to 45% later. I would have quoted one of those sites but my default browser has an ad blocker..

D-
Thanks for the update. I found an update as well that says Governor Abbott has approved up to 50% attendance at sporting events.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

At this point i really don't care..I have to see some football however.

What say you?

Definitely wont miss them. NBA is probably getting cancelled and if so, NFL will be right behind them.