Win Loss records over the last 10 years

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I know we are in the midst of some serious overreaction. And the armchair GMs are in full display. But let's not lose sight of the facts.

The chirping wants us to believe we are and have been one of the worst franchises over the course of the last decade.

Care to guess where we actually do rank...

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/every-nfl-teams-10-year-record-ranked-32-1-010417?amp=true

6853GOM.jpg

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I know we are in the midst of some serious overreaction. And the armchair GMs are in full display. But let's not lose sight of the facts.

The chirping wants us to believe we are and have been one of the worst franchises over the course of the last decade.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/every-nfl-teams-10-year-record-ranked-32-1-010417?amp=true

So true and with all of those playoff wins its a wonder the rest of the league hasn't thrown in the towel.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

If you're happy with regular season wins that's on you. Don't hold it against the rest of us for measuring the franchise by post season results.

Like I said in another thread Jerry is the best almost salesman there is.

Section446

Reaction score
It's called being rational. There was a day that I would scream and yell when they lost. Guess I grew up and realized it's just a game. One I have no control over.

It's very hard to win the big one. The team that is constantly getting there is New England. We are running this team much more like them now.

If I really thought this team was completely off the rails, you'd know.

But they are young and getting better. This is a big year for Dak. Our season goes as he goes. Same with any team really.

We will be very competitive this year. I still think we win the NFCE and am not backing down from that just because we haven't signed any high priced FA.
Wait, so you're being openly judgemental of those who hold the team to higher standards?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Managing the cap and an entire NFL team is much more complicated than just looking down to the end of your nose.

The 90s were largely non capped teams.

And would I like to see more playoffs wins? Absolutely. But to say this front office isn't doing a pretty good job of getting players in here over the last 10 years, is simply uninformed. I do have issues with how that talent is being used and coached. But I think most fans feel that way as well. Just trying to get the finger pointed at the right target here.

LOL......looking down the end of your nose? Where do you come up with this nonsense?

"doing a PRETTY GOOD job of getting talent in here"

Its these kinds of low standard statements that shame you.

You should be expecting: "The Cowboys are one of the best in the league at bringing in talent and building a roster"

Or better yet: "The Cowboys are second to none when it comes to building a roster"

Whatever you think they are doing to bring in talent, its not even close to good enough. And then combine that with the horrid use and coaching as you mentioned and you have what amounts to mediocrity/dumpster fire that we see nearly every year.

Big_D

Reaction score
What a crap stat. The Giants go on to 2 championships, the Eagles win won and the Cowboys can't get past the first round. If anything this stat solidifies how bad the coaching is and how much better things should've been.