With McCarthy, Trey Lance could be great

NotForLong

Reaction score
You guys are inflating Dak's impact. He was very inaccurate his first few seasons, he could not get in sync with Dez, or any of the other receivers for that matter, who all seemed to thrive with Romo under center. The success of that team was built on the offensive line, and the running game. He seldom threw picks because he seldom threw past 10 yrds.
You know history

NotForLong

Reaction score
Commanded the field when, after he handed it off? Dak was exactly "this". Dak was extremely inaccurate his first few years, but it didn't matter because the running game was the offense's strength. He was never ask to make plays down field. So please stop with the Dak was better narrative, he was just as raw, and just as inconsistent as Lance.
Tell them to go watch the Ravens game after Jerry and the Coach of the year shut down Romo

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm gonna nut roll here for a second.. The Cowboys have uncanny luck for finding guys like Romo, Dak, ETC... We've been very hard on Trey and for good reason but we've also been dismissive as well
No not all of us and not for any good reason. Bunch of knee. . . Jerks. . . reacting . . . really strange but we all know why

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Commanded the field when, after he handed it off? Dak was exactly "this". Dak was extremely inaccurate his first few years, but it didn't matter because the running game was the offense's strength. He was never ask to make plays down field. So please stop with the Dak was better narrative, he was just as raw, and just as inconsistent as Lance.
You’re delusional. He passed for 67 percent a clip. Go back and watch clips and refresh your memory.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You guys are inflating Dak's impact. He was very inaccurate his first few seasons, he could not get in sync with Dez, or any of the other receivers for that matter, who all seemed to thrive with Romo under center. The success of that team was built on the offensive line, and the running game. He seldom threw picks because he seldom threw past 10 yrds.
Your memory sucks. I recommend Prevagen.

Say what you want about Dak’s accuracy but it was better than Lance’s currently is. Lance is all over the place right now.

Like I said I’m not rooting against him, but nothing about his performance last night was making me say. Oh yeah, he’s ready to take the league by storm.

The reality is. He had a decent pre season game. The OP meanwhile is talking about how he could be “great”. It’s a dramatic overreaction which the OP is known for.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey, Einstein Dak played with an HOF offline, a Rookie Zeke, Dez, and Witten, whos Lance playing with?
Man, you STANS are a unique breed.............jeez.
The Kid just might be the real deal only more playing time esp with the # 1 team will tell us the tale on him
Dak we know is a FAILURE a stat bandito who couldn't beat a team with a pulse if his life depended on it!!!
Who did Lance play with in his first 3 NFL seasons?

That's what my post was about, so that's what you're asking me about, right?

I'll answer: Lance had the best supporting cast in the entire NFL, the San Francisco 49ers.

He failed MISERABLY there, and forced a trade last year because he couldn't even earn a BACKUP SPOT.

Thanks for playing!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I'll answer: Lance had the best supporting cast in the entire NFL, the San Francisco 49ers.

He failed MISERABLY there, and forced a trade last year because he couldn't even earn a BACKUP SPOT.

Thanks for playing!
Well, he is a Cowboy now. And if you wish him bad luck that tells everyone that you are a Dak over Dallas fan.

Now, go play somewhere else, maybe with your Dak doll.

giggle, giggle, laugh real hard and giggle.
Such a child.

NotForLong

Reaction score

Thanks for playing!
He never got to play with McCathery and Debo was not "Debo" yet. You are talking out your rear end

NotForLong

Reaction score
Your memory sucks. I recommend Prevagen.

Say what you want about Dak’s accuracy but it was better than Lance’s currently is. Lance is all over the place right now.

Like I said I’m not rooting against him, but nothing about his performance last night was making me say. Oh yeah, he’s ready to take the league by storm.

The reality is. He had a decent pre season game. The OP meanwhile is talking about how he could be “great”. It’s a dramatic overreaction which the OP is known for.
Dak's accuracy still sucks. The next back shoulder throw will be His 1st