With our DEs out, if we don't tank now in 2024, when?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
C'mon mild men of the pigiron , we talk a lot about tanking.
But this is the perfect time go tank with our DEs out and a lame buck coach and a bad Defence that last Thursday got a lot worse.
It will be brutal into November.
Tank. Now.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I remember this same thing happened in 2021 and it moved Parsons to DE permanently and obviously we found out what he can do there. I don't think we have another Parsons on the roster, but maybe it gives us a opportunity to see what other players like maybe Overshown can do.

RonWashington

Reaction score
But this is the perfect time go tank with our DEs out and a lame buck coach and a bad Defence that last Thursday got a lot worse.
Tank. Now.

Sounds like you had a few sips out of the tank . Sam Adams pale ale ? Or was it Jamaican Red Stripe ? Cheers . As a fan I want no part of “ tanking “ .

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Tank. Now.
They have a HC fighting for an extension, there is zero chance they will even consider tanking. Injuries are apart of the game.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Tank. Now.
Tank for what? They're not going to draft a top QB now. It's the only position worth while to rank for.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I don’t know why people like Belichick. He did nothing before or after Brady.
I agree..I was just putting out what scenario's the idiot GM was pushing. And what good was McCarthy. He had the Patrick Mahomes of his time in A.Rod.. Yet only got to one Super Bowl in 10 years-so why is Jerry always boasting about his one win????/ Man :facepalm: We as Dallas Cowboy fans are so friggin screwed. For decades to come....

sbark

Reaction score
Zimmer gonna have to add Rex Ryan type blitz packages to generate pressure.

Has Zimmer ever blitzed much?

RonWashington

Reaction score
I agree..I was just putting out what scenario's the idiot GM was pushing. And what good was McCarthy. He had the Patrick Mahomes of his time in A.Rod.. Yet only got to one Super Bowl in 10 years-so why is Jerry always boasting about his one win????/ Man :facepalm: We as Dallas Cowboy fans are so friggin screwed. For decades to come....

Stephen is warming up in the bullpen to take over the executive corner office .

How’s the AL Davis son doing since taking over the Raiders ? Same mediocrity yr after now in Vegas .

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a few sips out of the tank . Sam Adams pale ale ? Or was it Jamaican Red Stripe ? Cheers . As a fan I want no part of “ tanking “ .
We are following the recipe that the Falcons, Chargers and other chaps follow: be respectable in the regular season, watch the playoffs and get a lousy draft pick.
After 28 years, I would hope we could do something different --- win out or tank.
The status quo of 28 years is not acceptable, good lad.