With our DEs out, if we don't tank now in 2024, when?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The title of this thread:

”With our DEs out, if we don't tank now in 2024, when?”​

Calling for a tank is quitting. It’s the definition of quitting. You can’t even be honest with yourself.
Adoring Dak as you do is quitting.

Tell me, to how many playoff games will Dak lead us to victory this season? (any number will do, old fellow.)

To how many Super Bowls will Dak leads us to victory this year and during his contI qract? (Give us a wild guess.)

No guesses? Why?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Adoring Dak as you do is quitting.

Tell me, to how many playoff games will Dak lead us to victory this season? (any number will do, old fellow.)

To how many Super Bowls will Dak leads us to victory this year and during his contI qract? (Give us a wild guess.)

No guesses? Why?
My guess is that Dak will never win a SB, he got paid. Priority one is done!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who would you tank for? Only value I see is gaining a top pick and then trading down. QB won't be on the table for the Cowboys the next couple of years.
Then let us go through the same process of 28 years. Win 10+ games. Cheer really hard and strut. Then see us pick 15 in the draft for a DT or a can't miss corner. Repeat the process and get another iffy player from the draft.

People here do not understand the process of drafting a QB, preparing him for 2-3 years and then replacing the established QB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
C'mon mild men of the pigiron , we talk a lot about tanking.
But this is the perfect time go tank with our DEs out and a lame buck coach and a bad Defence that last Thursday got a lot worse.
It will be brutal into November.
Tank. Now.
:rolleyes:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:laugh: Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak! He owns you and I love it. :lmao: :lmao2::lmao::lmao:
Are you gaslighting?:laugh:

To how many Super Bowls will Dak leads us to victory this year and during his contract? (Give us a wild guess.)

You canna, can you!
You do not have the conviction to believe in your QB with 2 career first-round wins, do ya?
C'mon, don't disappear the way you do when Dak has screwed up a game.
Just make a guess as to our glorious future with Dak.
Do it, lad! ;)

Sandyf

Reaction score
But this is the perfect time go tank with our DEs out and a lame buck coach and a bad Defence that last Thursday got a lot worse.
Tank. Now.
Have you looked around the League with injuries, it is no different for most of the teams. We are never going to tank a season, just not in the Dallas DNA.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Then let us go through the same process of 28 years. Win 10+ games. Cheer really hard and strut. Then see us pick 15 in the draft for a DT or a can't miss corner. Repeat the process and get another iffy player from the draft.

People here do not understand the process of drafting a QB, preparing him for 2-3 years and then replacing the established QB.
You really think that the Cowboys would draft a QB in the 2025 draft if they were selecting in the top 5? Maybe they would select a backup QB in round 4 or 5.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tank. Now.
We can win the division what’s your problem?

kskboys

Reaction score
Tank. Now.
Doubt if it's intentional, but a tank is coming.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If you are being serious, why do you even visit this site?
Dear boy, you jump from a statement to inquiring why I visit?
You must have issues going on in yer life of which I canna help you or hold yer hand.
Do you have a hobby such as cornhole or sewing?