With the 4th pick of the draft, Cowboys select....

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Watch Cleveland take Goff and San Diego take Lynch lol.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I think Cleveland takes Goff. They just fired both their GM and Head Coach. New ownership and a new Coach pretty much guarantees they'll be drafting a QB with one of their first 2 picks. I see no reason why it wouldn't be Goff's career that they want to ruin.

If they pass for some reason, I expect SD to get a ton of calls from teams like San Fran and STL trying to trade up to get him.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
My official guess for our 1st pick at this moment, 4 months away from the draft, is Myles Jack or Joey Bosa. If not, then a trade back to accumulate picks. The combine and Pro-Days could change a lot, however.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I think Cleveland takes Goff. They just fired both their GM and Head Coach. New ownership and a new Coach pretty much guarantees they'll be drafting a QB with one of their first 2 picks. I see no reason why it wouldn't be Goff's career that they want to ruin.

If they pass for some reason, I expect SD to get a ton of calls from teams like San Fran and STL trying to trade up to get him.

I can see SF trying to jump from 7 to 3 if Goff is there.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I can see SF trying to jump from 7 to 3 if Goff is there.

My thoughts exactly. There's going to be a lot of pressure from their fan base to make that move and grab the local kid, me thinks. Only if the Browns pass on him though.

HanfordDixon

Please, Call Me Shirley
Reaction score
If Cleveland takes Goff and Dallas does not feel Lynch can win football games as a rookie backup, they should shop the pick. In this scenario, I would love to see extra picks acculmulated with an eye toward having the assets to make a deal for a top 10 QB next year. For example, pursue a trade with the Rams or Jets for a 1st and 2nd this year and a 1st next year.

We'd have three picks in the first two rounds this year to go for it, plus two No. 1s next year to look for our next QB.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I wouldn't spend a top 5 pick on a RB. Or personally, a CB. I want a future starting qb, or a high end player at lineback/safety

Linebacker and safety touch the ball once a game. Give me the guy that touches it 25-30 a game. Give me the running back.