With trades Who Falls To 10 Now?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
What makes people think Broncos wont take Parsons over a cb? I dont get the automatic cb talk
*Ahem*

I wrote this earlier in this thread:

What I think right now:

1. Jax - Lawrence
2. Jets - Wilson
3. Niners - Lance
4. Falcons - Fields
5. Cincy - Sewell
6. Dolphins - Chase
7. Lions - Smith
8. Panthers - Waddle
9. Broncos - Parsons
10. Dallas - Pitts

Chaos and hilarity ensue.

Plankton

Reaction score

Ok so I didn't see this earlier lol......so yeah Jets are FOR SURE going QB lol.

Be careful - I wouldn't trust anything that Manish Mehta reports. He has a severe grudge against the Jets, and specifically Joe Douglas. He was taken off the Jets beat by the Daily News after it was found that Mehta was going to Douglas' kids little league games, and stalking Douglas. Mehta then used a stringer for the DN going to press briefings to continue to report on the team. He was fired after that.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Be careful - I wouldn't trust anything that Manish Mehta reports. He has a severe grudge against the Jets, and specifically Joe Douglas. He was taken off the Jets beat by the Daily News after it was found that Mehta was going to Douglas' kids little league games, and stalking Douglas. Mehta then used a stringer for the DN going to press briefings to continue to report on the team. He was fired after that.
Lol, wow.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
The. Jets are most certainly taking Wilson. And there is no way the Bengals pass on Sewell who has All Pro potential for the next 10-12 years.

Plankton

Reaction score
I still think NY is taking Wilson but that guy definitely has an axe to grind. Sounds about half crazy.

Joe Douglas is a pro - I could easily see them keeping Darnold and taking Sewell to give them two big, young bookends with him and Mekhi Becton.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Joe Douglas is a pro - I could easily see them keeping Darnold and taking Sewell to give them two big, young bookends with him and Mekhi Becton.
Maybe so, but I don’t think there’s any way they pass on Wilson... but then I really, really think Wilson is going to be fantastic.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Cincy will go either Sewell or Pitts
Those other three are hard to guess.

Actually, I think there's still a chance that the Jets pull a Miami and cash in on that high draft sport...unless they are completely in love with Zach Wilson.
There's rumblings that they might give Darnold another prove-it year and actually add some weapons to make it a fair evaluation.
Word here in NY, they just went to see him and came way very impressed

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about that with Campbell. He’s a meat and potatoes kind of coach, so I could see OL.

I could see Atlanta not taking QB, for sure but they’ve spent a lot recently on the OL so maybe they go in another direction but who knows. If I had to guess right now I think they find the successor to Ryan and groom him for a couple of years. Fields would be perfect for that and I’m sure they hope to not pick 4th overall again for a while. It makes sense.
Think Fields goes to the 49ers, will they take Lance? Could see them dealing with Carolina to move back

DFWJC

Reaction score
Word here in NY, they just went to see him and came way very impressed
I think the overwhelming assumption is that Wilson is where they go, but it's not yet a lock like Lawrence to Jacksonville.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Pitts or slater falls to us. So it will be a choice of Surtain,Pitts or Slater. I been saying this all along. Frankly,Im going with either Slater or Surtain, but I must admit, I have flip flopped on this too.

sjmike

Reaction score
While I'm not doing this 'no matter what' like you, I am also essentially all in on either Surtain and Horn at 10.
If Sewell were to fall, I would probably take him. But he won't

rags747

Reaction score
Well and that's another thing....they see Darnold more than anyone. That can be either good or bad.

I don't share the same love for Wilson...maybe its the Madden or fantasy in me that wants to draft the sure thing in Sewell and worry about QB next year if I need to.
Jets already have a mammoth of a left tackle, can Sewell play guard or right tackle? I’m thinking the Jets are sticking with Darnold for now.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think it is a lock or they would of traded with Philly
Depends on what Philly offered.
If it was just next year's 1st then that was not nearly enough to go from 6th all the way to 2nd.
But if it was this year's 6th and 37th overall picks, plus next year's 1st....so 2021 1st and 2nd and 2022 1st.....that would've been fair value if the Jets were interested.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Depends on what Philly offered.
If it was just next year's 1st then that was not nearly enough to go from 6th all the way to 2nd.
But if it was this year's 6th and 37th overall picks, plus next year's 1st....so 2021 1st and 2nd and 2022 1st.....that would've been fair value if the Jets were interested.
Don't think it has anything to do with the package Philly offered. 49ers traded up for #3, knowing they couldn't get the Jets pick.