Without Zeke we’re a 8-8 team at best

9darter

Reaction score
Yeah.

Let's spend a fourth overall pick on a RB who can't take it to the house. Plus give that dude a rich second contract. And not worry about the QB position before any of that.

Genius in today's NFL.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yeah.

Let's spend a fourth overall pick on a RB who can't take it to the house. Plus give that dude a rich second contract. And not worry about the QB position before any of that.

Genius in today's NFL.

Who's worrying? Dak pre Cooper ok, not consistent. Dak with Cooper (with an up/down OL), was playing like his 2016 self.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He is going to get paid. But JG needs to use him better than he has in the past. And maybe Moore will have better ideas. I've been a Zeke fan since before he was drafted, I want him here until he is at least he is 29-30...

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Without Zeke for 16 games we are not even an 8-8 team, because what would happen is the D will make Dak throw 30 plus times a game with no run game, and I guarantee we would not be playing 50 50 ball by game 16.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I see some arguing here about the logic of using the 4th overall pick on a running back. But a lot of us are forgetting something.

The one reason Dallas took Zeke at #4 is no longer here. Tony Romo. The plan, if you recall, was to try to extend Romo's career by building the offense around Elliott. The idea was with Zeke dominating behind this line and Romo's hits thus being limited as a result, the Cowboys would win a Super Bowl by the time Elliott's rookie contract was up and Tony retired.

Of course, that plan blew up in preseason game number three in 2016. Now, as for the argument as to whether Dallas should re-sign Zeke when the time comes, you guys battle that out. I would say yes, but I've been wrong before.

FriscoPhantom

Reaction score
@CowboysStats has been talking about this for a long time. The Cowboys are more efficient on offense when literally anybody but Zeke gets the ball. The Feed Zeke mindset is holding this offense back.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
There's a lot more to the game than counting TD's. Ask ATL!!!!!

This, that is like each game someone gets you down to the goal line but someone else scores, no one remembers the 80 plus yards to get to the one, all they remember is the one yard score.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's an RB, he isn't winning us crap. He was part of our first shut out since 2003, and the almighty Zeke was part of the game in 2017 that sent us home packing when he was supposed to come back and be our savior. He also had a whopping 2.4 YPC against the Rams.

You care about a playoff appearance, I care about trophies. Zeke isn't getting us those.

Zeke got Ohio State a trophy with a 3rd string QB by rushing for over 200 yards in both CFP games (vs Alabama and Oregon).

Zeke isn't the guy holding back the Cowboys.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He's an RB, he isn't winning us crap. He was part of our first shut out since 2003, and the almighty Zeke was part of the game in 2017 that sent us home packing when he was supposed to come back and be our savior. He also had a whopping 2.4 YPC against the Rams.

You care about a playoff appearance, I care about trophies. Zeke isn't getting us those.
:hammer:

kskboys

Reaction score
If EZ signs a contract for less than 10 mil/season, he's a help to win a title. If EZ insists on some maxed out stupid contract for close to 20 mil/season, he's a hindrance.

It's really not a whole lot more complicated than that.