Witness claims Ezekiel Elliott was not involved in altercation **merged**

Sydla

Reaction score
I pray to god Zeke didn't do this because if he did and is being protect by the lack of cooperation, then he is only being embolden to do even worse sometime in the future. Mark my words.

Honestly, there is a lot of truth here.

Swanny

Reaction score
I am giving the same advice as guys like Tony Dorsett, Mean Joe Green and Charles Haley. They make these comments because they do understand and know what is going on when these guys face when they leave the field. Sorry you don't get it, I did not say his life was more important I said he is known, when he walks into a place people know who he is right off the bat when you or I walk into a place we are just another patron and will not draw the attention. Many players are able to manage their lives without getting suspended, hell the vast majority of players are able to do so and they too are young men to act like being in your 20's automatically allows a player to act like a moron is not true. Zeke has a lot to lose even within his contract with the Cowboys that have a clause should he get suspended. Personally I like Zeke and hope nothing but the best for him but he has to make some real choices of what is important and what is not.
I guess there is just no right or wrong way to view this. It's just how a person thinks in there own brain. Arguing or having a discussion over text is just frustrating as it's hard to really say what you want to say. I am not trying to argue that Zeke is in the right by getting into fights, sexual assault, etc. I am arguing that he will never learn what's right without making these mistakes. We as fans have to understand that there will be immature guys in the NFL. Everyone matures differently. I really dont think TD, Haley, etc can really give advice to players now a days regarding this type of stuff. Back then you could get away with bar fights, drinking, smoking, fooling around with many women, etc without it ever being news. If Zeke played in the 90s or earlier this bar fight would never be news. Players/anybody got away with much much more back then.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I guess there is just no right or wrong way to view this. It's just how a person thinks in there own brain. Arguing or having a discussion over text is just frustrating as it's hard to really say what you want to say. I am not trying to argue that Zeke is in the right by getting into fights, sexual assault, etc. I am arguing that he will never learn what's right without making these mistakes. We as fans have to understand that there will be immature guys in the NFL. Everyone matures differently. I really dont think TD, Haley, etc can really give advice to players now a days regarding this type of stuff. Back then you could get away with bar fights, drinking, smoking, fooling around with many women, etc without it ever being news. If Zeke played in the 90s or earlier this bar fight would never be news. Players/anybody got away with much much more back then.

I think they can give advice as well as others who have reached out to Zeke, that does not mean Zeke will heed their warnings. They do not want to see this young man flush his career down the drain nor do I. If I did not care I would not bother to comment on it. Fair or unfair these guys need to grow up before it is too late.

In the end maybe it will take getting suspended and losing big money for Zeke to get it I hope that is not the case