Twitter: Wolf Hunter and Jaylon To Get ST Snaps

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's easy to make jokes, but I'm old enough to remember Darren Woodson played on all special teams even after he became a perennial all-pro. The Cowboys need to take kick and punt coverage more seriously and this could be a sign of that.
Yeah I was gonna come in and say....this is not a bad thing. I'm tired of having guys who can only play special teams anyway......

HungryLion

Reaction score
So now we are comparing Jaylon to Woodson.

I got news for everyone. Woodson may have played special teams while also starting.

Jaylon won’t be comparable, because he won’t be starting. Unless there are injuries.

The 3rd and 4th LB’s typically play special teams. That’s exactly what Jaylon and LVE are. The 3rd and 4th LB’s

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Can't wait to watch JS square up with the nearest opposing blocker only to start slow dancing with him until the whistle blows.

John813

Reaction score
If the GOAT Heath could do it while providing All Century Safety play than those bums can do it too

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So now we are comparing Jaylon to Woodson.

I got news for everyone. Woodson may have played special teams while also starting.

Jaylon won’t be comparable, because he won’t be starting. Unless there are injuries.

The 3rd and 4th LB’s typically play special teams. That’s exactly what Jaylon and LVE are. The 3rd and 4th LB’s
Humble them a bit, it may make a difference.....if it doesn't, they will be gone after the year. That's the way it works. Hopefully it will light a fire.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Talk to em? Leadin the team in meaningless halfaxed tackles? On the most terrible D we've ever had? Well preach on then.

"meaningless?" you ask? Yes. Leading the team in tackles 5-7 yards downfield means giving up TD's.
Aye....i'm just saying he's speaking facts. At the end of the day there were 4 other linebackers on this team that could've been getting playing time and making those tackles but didn't.