Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Four tries today.

I couldn't figure out yesterday's. Did anyone do it? I know I'll kick myself when I see it.
Yesterday's word was tricky for me too, but I managed in on the last try. I learned that they will use duplicate letters but you have to also use the same letter twice in your guess. If you only use one O they won't tell you that there are two O's in the word.

Like in 'Robot'.

Sammy

Reaction score
Yesterday's word was tricky for me too, but I managed in on the last try. I learned that they will use duplicate letters but you have to also use the same letter twice in your guess. If you only use one O they won't tell you that there are two O's in the word.

Like in 'Robot'.

Ooooohhhh good to know! I actually thought of that word and discounted it. I had the tro with o in the 2nd space. That's as far as I got.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not see what the fuss is about this game. It just seems like yet another word-puzzle game among many out there and it seems no more enjoyable than any other word game.

I guess the social aspect of it is the selling point such as, "How many tries did today's word take you?", but I do not see it staying popular very long once everyone has heard of it.

Also, if you want to play an unlimited clone of the game ..
https://www.wordleunlimited.com/

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I do not see what the fuss is about this game. It just seems like yet another word-puzzle game among many out there and it seems no more enjoyable than any other word game.

I guess the social aspect of it is the selling point such as, "How many tries did today's word take you?", but I do not see it staying popular very long once everyone has heard of it.

I think that's exactly what it is combined with the fact that there is only one word a day.

Funny thing is, the creator just made it for his GF. Not sure how the wordle spread so fast.

Creeper

Reaction score
I just started playing a couple of days ago. I like it. It should be an app you can play without having to wait 24 hours for a new word.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Today's took me all 6 guesses. It might have helped if I wasn't doing it half an hour after I woke up. On the 4th try I had all but the first 2 letters, and it took me about 7 minutes to make the next 2 guesses. lol