World Cup

Carson

Reaction score
I spent the last week and a half in Mexico. I just came home yesterday and I have never seen that level of work cup excitement anywhere and I used to live in Europe

This is what pains me when the USA plays Mexico.

This is their life. Nothing else matters. The best athletes from their country are representing them.

With us, it’s our 5th or 6th most popular sport and not a lot of people care

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I spent the last week and a half in Mexico. I just came home yesterday and I have never seen that level of work cup excitement anywhere and I used to live in Europe
I am talking about his performance in the world cup .It is not at the level where it should be.
with his team I am aware of his accomplishments .He is very great player from this generation but that's about it.

csirl

Reaction score
It was an outrageous comment from the start..there will be more..and not just one or two..many more

The percentage win record from Europe will still be the best by far.

This game is a classic example of how in soccer even a weaker team can win. Get an early goal and put everyone behind the ball - Mexico were in a 6-3-1 for most of the 2nd half.

Germany also showed signs of panic - from early in the 2nd half. Best tactic would have been to keep their shape but increase the pace to tire the opposition - Real Madrid are masters at this.

JBS

Reaction score
The percentage win record from Europe will still be the best by far.

This game is a classic example of how in soccer even a weaker team can win. Get an early goal and put everyone behind the ball - Mexico were in a 6-3-1 for most of the 2nd half.

Germany also showed signs of panic - from early in the 2nd half. Best tactic would have been to keep their shape but increase the pace to tire the opposition - Real Madrid are masters at this.

You are comparing a continent that has 50 countries in it vs a continent that has 10..

You can make whatever excuses about the Mexico game that you want..that's soccer..it's always been the case and it always will..for you to make such a ridiculous claim it was only right for it to back firewithin a few hours..South America is going to win this tournament..as I said before South America >>> Europe

JBS

Reaction score
Europe is going to lose two matches in a row vs non European teams

Brazil is going to put on a show

They're the best team in the world