World Cup

Bigdog

Reaction score
You are comparing a continent that has 50 countries in it vs a continent that has 10..

You can make whatever excuses about the Mexico game that you want..that's soccer..it's always been the case and it always will..for you to make such a ridiculous claim it was only right for it to back firewithin a few hours..South America is going to win this tournament..as I said before South America >>> Europe
If that happens it will be the first time ever. It will be an interesting tournament to watch.

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is what pains me when the USA plays Mexico.

This is their life. Nothing else matters. The best athletes from their country are representing them.

With us, it’s our 5th or 6th most popular sport and not a lot of people care
When it was held here in the US in 94 an American reporter asked a Brazilian soccer fan why they take the game like it is life or death? The fan response, " Life or death? No it is much more than that."

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
The skill on the ball by most of the Brazilian players is incredible - its how they play as a TEAM - is how far they go.

BTW - Congrats to Mexico...what a great win.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mexico! That win sent a message to the world. Germany is beatable! Germany could lose again and not even advance.
The DRUDGE REPORT had a header on yesterday about their chieftress in Charge, Angela Merkel,,,She is fixing to be toast in 5 days/ gone with Tuesday's windo_O

* I didn't 'click' it,,,a couple weeks back,I'd caught where Germany is diverting another 1.3%( I'm not certain on the actual numbers,yet you'll easily discern my gist) of their G.N.P.(again, I think :huh:,as compared to their G.D.P.) bringing it up to the grand annual total now of around 2.5% for their NATIONAL DEFENSE BUDGET,,, yet, NATO requirements stipulate maintaining an annual 4.something % for membership:confused:,,,er,,,& there's a slight cash influx for all the worlds " oil exporting " nations of nefarious character, who are probably diverting every extra new found Penny into their weapons budget programs ,,,o_O

** other than skinheads,swastikas, **** Crank,big hooters on blond Frauleins & lederhosen,that's the extent of my world sit-rip review Sunday class concercerning that ' chosen' nation of the day**:confused:

*** Please direct all; questions, comments & inquiries concerning this international FEUDIAN public service casing-liner in care of;

JAMES B. BEAM Distilling Company, Beam~ Clermont Frankfort Kentucky USA
:starspin:o_O:starspin:

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
After they have been humiliated by Germany( 7-1) in 2014 they better be good this time or that nation will go crazy.
Don't have too much faith in them anymore - too individualistic - Naymar is making me sick, great skills but watching him try to dribble by 2-3 is getting stupid.

Ren

Reaction score
Most impressive team so far has to he Spain even thought they didn't win they dominated that game and would have won comfortably if not for Ronaldo

csirl

Reaction score
Europe is going to lose two matches in a row vs non European teams

Brazil is going to put on a show

They're the best team in the world

South Americans not looking to hot right now - Argentina and Brazil drawing with mediocre Europeans.........just ribbing you. :)

Brazils age old achilles heal strikes again - not good defending aerial balls.

TV pundits in my area are saying Brazil selected the wrong lineup. Robinho is not good enough to play International football and Jesus not good enough to start. The Man City guy and Firmino should have started. Also saying Neymar doesnt look fully fit - looks restricted. Overall they do not believe this is a great Brazilian team - does not have as many elite performers as past teams.

JBS

Reaction score
South Americans not looking to hot right now - Argentina and Brazil drawing with mediocre Europeans.........just ribbing you. :)

Brazils age old achilles heal strikes again - not good defending aerial balls.

TV pundits in my area are saying Brazil selected the wrong lineup. Robinho is not good enough to play International football and Jesus not good enough to start. The Man City guy and Firmino should have started. Also saying Neymar doesnt look fully fit - looks restricted. Overall they do not believe this is a great Brazilian team - does not have as many elite performers as past teams.

I didn't expect much from Argentina to begin with..

I completely agree with all your comments on Brazil..

The main concern I have is definitely w Neymar..he does not look fit..we will see if he gets shaper as the tournament goes on..

I fully expect firmino to start the next match..Jesus vs Firmino has been an ongoing argument for a while now..it didn't appear Jesus was the right choice today..but none of that matters if Neymar isn't fit..