World Cup

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Juventus is a done deal. He'll cost £105m - it could be announced in the next couple of hours [Various]

33-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly signed a 4-year deal to join Italian club Juventus. The deal comes w/ a transfer fee of £88m ($117M), & an annual wage of around £50m ($70M). In other words, 4 years, £288m ($382M).

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Most successful dribbles in the knockout stages of the #WorldCup
1f947.png
E. Hazard -- 14 #BEL
1f948.png
K. Mbappe -- 13 #FRA
1f949.png
L. Modric -- 11 #CRO

aria

Reaction score
Who'd be easier for England if we get past Croatia?
Hmmmm...I would think France for no good reason other than I think Belgium has the “it” factor going for it this year. They’ve already been tested by Japan and overcame the deficit which says a lot about them as team and their mentality. On paper (and according to the odds) France has the slightly better team but Belgium would scare me the most if I were England.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hmmmm...I would think France for no good reason other than I think Belgium has the “it” factor going for it this year. They’ve already been tested by Japan and overcame the deficit which says a lot about them as team and their mentality. On paper (and according to the odds) France has the slightly better team but Belgium would scare me the most if I were England.

That and Belgium already got us earlier this WC.

Bigdog

Reaction score
BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Juventus is a done deal. He'll cost £105m - it could be announced in the next couple of hours [Various]

33-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly signed a 4-year deal to join Italian club Juventus. The deal comes w/ a transfer fee of £88m ($117M), & an annual wage of around £50m ($70M). In other words, 4 years, £288m ($382M).
I was looking for 71 mil a year so I guess they went with this Cristiano fellow, lol. I wonder if this makes him the highest paid athlete in the world or is that still Mayweather?