World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

robbieruff

Reaction score
"Tough break for Puig" is a statement that will get you a timeout, fast, in the Trouty household :)

Hate the guy
I’m indifferent about him. I like the excitement he brings to the game and his journey to the US was simply insane (drug lords, jungles, etc) but I agree his showboating can be tiresome. Hard to deny the immense talent, tho, mi hermano. The guy arguably has the best arm of any right fielder in baseball history except for maybe Dave Parker.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I’m indifferent about him. I like the excitement he brings to the game and his journey to the US was simply insane (drug lords, jungles, etc) but I agree his showboating can be tiresome. Hard to deny the immense talent, tho, mi hermano. The guy arguably has the best arm of any right fielder in baseball history except for maybe Dave Parker.
Yeah, Robbie, did you read his piece on ESPN about how he got here? Crazy stuff.

I just hate the Dodgers :)

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Bellinger looks like the WS is too much for him at this point. Like Puig a few years ago in early playoff appearances. He looks lost and not ready to hit.​

Agreed. Also, I remember Pujols struggling a lot in the post-season after getting a lot of attention as a rookie (though they didn't make the series). I know rookies have come through, but maybe for the spotlight guys it's too much.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
UMMMMMM Sheffield and Vladdy????

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Agreed. Also, I remember Pujols struggling a lot in the post-season after getting a lot of attention as a rookie (though they didn't make the series). I know rookies have come through, but maybe for the spotlight guys it's too much.
It's finny your bring up Albert. Two seasons ago, Puig took an incredibly lazy route to a fly ball and ol' Albert took second on him. Albert just stared at him. Puig wouldn't even look at him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gattis has had big clutch hits for Stros since he’s been here. He’s got a lot of power. I hope he stays a long time :thumbup:

He has had had a few but the guy needs to get that avg. up with less K's. I have seen too many of his types on my team throughout the years for my liking. He isn't a good defensive catcher either.

I just think they can find better :thumbup:

robbieruff

Reaction score
Yeah, Robbie, did you read his piece on ESPN about how he got here? Crazy stuff.

I just hate the Dodgers :)
My grandparents were from Brooklyn and were next door neighbors to Roy Campanella. I pretty much grew up in a household rooting for dodgers (mainly due to Jackie Robinson) and eventually Tigers. But I understand the hate. ;)