World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Well, you have to throw strikes. He obviously has no control tonight. It's going to be a short night for Harrison I guess.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4207622 said:
Nice to have you. I've never minded the Indians, except of course against my Rangers. Haha. If it's the Indians in this position sometime I will be going for them.

Thanks! These games are giving me a heart attack just like all of the Cowboys games except the Rams game! I can't imagine what die hard Rangers fans are going through :D

gmoney112

Reaction score
Our pitchers need to grow some balls, *****.

I have absolutely no confidence that we are going to win this game.

rcaldw

Reaction score
CowTech;4207648 said:
Our pitching is an absolute joke. Scared motherffffffers

Its a mindset.. and Washington sets that mindset by having them pitch around hitters with 2 outs and no one on base... its a mindset set by our sorry manager.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Offense will need to put up 12+ runs tonight...pitchers are gonna get ROCKED badly. CJ won't do much better either

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
rcaldw;4207650 said:
Its a mindset.. and Washington sets that mindset by having them pitch around hitters with 2 outs and no one on base... its a mindset set by our sorry manager.

I don't believe he had orders to pitch around him. I think he got behind in the count and decided he wasn't going to give him an easy one to hit at that point.

rcaldw

Reaction score
With a 2-0 lead and 2 outs you basically instruct your pitcher to walk a guy, with 2 solid hitters behind him.... it is just idiocy.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4207654 said:
I don't believe he had orders to pitch around him. I think he got behind in the count and decided he wasn't going to give him an easy one to hit at that point.

Don't agree with you... just reflect back to Cabrera and Detroit. Washington put him on because his pitchers WEREN'T PITCHING AROUND HIM. And he did it in a tie ball game with 2 outs and late in a game. It's a mindset.

rcaldw

Reaction score
We take the momentum and just hand it right back to them. Unreal.

CowTech

Reaction score
I've just accepted the fact that the string of Pujols, Berkman, and Freese will result in at least 2 runs.

rcaldw

Reaction score
CowTech;4207663 said:
I've just accepted the fact that the string of Pujols, Berkman, and Freese will result in at least 2 runs.

It will when you walk people.

utrunner07

Reaction score
CowTech;4207663 said:

Certainly feels like it, feels like our pitchers think the same way too:(

rcaldw

Reaction score
Carpenter is struggling, we have to get him early and not let him get settled in.