World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

rcaldw

Reaction score
Last night take 2 so far.... missed opportunities early... gift wrap runs for them....

rcaldw

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4207676 said:
Alright. If he walks another guy, I say pull him and put in CJ and hope for the best.

I tend to agree with you... but do we have enough left in the bullpen to make a move so early?

CowTech

Reaction score
My dogs have already gone into hiding. They think I'm yelling at them haha. This is why I stayed home, the rage will only get worse. I didn't drink last night and went crazy, hope I'm not dumb enough to make the same mistake.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
rcaldw;4207678 said:
I tend to agree with you... but do we have enough left in the bullpen to make a move so early?

I think you just have to hope CJ can put together a few good innings. He's gotten the same rest Carpenter has gotten.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4207681 said:
I think you just have to hope CJ can put together a few good innings. He's gotten the same rest Carpenter has gotten.

I like Harrison's live arm though, if he can get his act together.... man he is all over the place.

utrunner07

Reaction score
allright, a bit better harrison, lets build on it, be nice if he could get through their order one more time with out any runs...and if we could get 20 runs the next two innings. Ham, Young, Beltre, Cruz due up....

rcaldw

Reaction score
utrunner07;4207697 said:
allright, a bit better harrison, lets build on it, be nice if he could get through their order one more time with out any runs...and if we could get 20 runs the next two innings. Ham, Young, Beltre, Cruz due up....

But we have to start making our chances count. Lets don't leave runners on base fellas!