World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
when will these jokes ever figure out you don't have to whine, scream or make love to the national anthem. Just get up there and sing it, its about the song, not the singer.

Edit: That was by far the worst national anthem I have heard in the series, one of the worst ever.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Harrison makes it through 6 with 2 runs. Carpenter makes it through 4 innings with 5 runs. Rangers win 6-2.

utrunner07

Reaction score
yeah andrus, way to come back. lets go fellas, lets go josh, don't need a homerun, just get a hit move andrus and get on yourself.

CowTech

Reaction score
I turned down several Halloween parties and bar watching parties to stay home all by myself in comfortable clothes with a ton of beer. I take this stuff way too serious. Beer timme!

HELLL YES!!

edit HELL YESSSS AGAINNN.

utrunner07

Reaction score
That was a freaking ball, now doubt about it, how the hell is that not called a ball, and stupid fox not even showing it. Moron ump open your eyes.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Got to keep it together good and bad that inning: Bad - kinsler picked off, beltre's ab, umps eye sight, Good - Josh and young come up big.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I'm a Cleveland Indians fan but man oh man I'm REALLY rooting for the Rangers! After the game I was pissed as if it was the Indians that lost that game! Come on Rangers!!!

rcaldw

Reaction score
good start, and I'll sure take it, but once again we show ourselves to be a stupid baseball team... getting picked off first base.... I guess I'll rationalize it by saying Elvis would have sacrificed him over anyway.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Argh!!! I hate my internet, being very sporadic. So I can't listen on-line, being forced to listen to the idiots in the booth. Also my replying is being delayed, ha.