World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Kinsler is really setting himself up to be the goat tonight. Fielding error, bad throw to 1st, and 0-2 with the runner on 3rd

Air Force One

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4194710 said:
Kinsler is really setting himself up to be the goat tonight. Fielding error, bad throw to 1st, and 0-2 with the runner on 3rd
That was a really bad at bat...should have made the guy throw strikes

utrunner07

Reaction score
good grief, too many walks, unacceptable. cant win when you are walking this many.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't trust Ogando...the guy was lights out against the Tigers all season so he had confidence against them. For a raw pitcher like him, I don't know if he can handle seeing the Cardinals hitters for the first time ever

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :banghead:

Air Force One

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4194721 said:
I don't trust Ogando...the guy was lights out against the Tigers all season so he had confidence against them. For a raw pitcher like him, I don't know if he can handle seeing the Cardinals hitters for the first time ever

our pitchers just freaking suck tonight

utrunner07

Reaction score
well regardless of outcome tonight I think we have seen the last of Torreabla at catcher.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I dunno though...you'd trust Michael Young to go back on defense? Really wish Moreland wouldn't have gone so cold on offense, we needed his lefty bat and defense

utrunner07

Reaction score
Joe back absolutely wetting himself with glee on that one, no doubt doing the silent fist pump.