World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

thewireman

Reaction score
It took 38 years for this team to get to the World Series, now it will take 38 years for this team to win the World Series I kid

Ren

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4194768 said:
And our starters must show up as well as the bullpen. When is Colby ready to go again?

If this game is any indication for where this series is going i'd say April

Ren

Reaction score
Every time Hamilton and Young come up i'm thinking out, more often then not that's exactly what happens :bang2:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Ren;4194785 said:
Every time Hamilton and Young come up i'm thinking out, more often then not that's exactly what happens :bang2:

More often than not, that's exactly what happens with all hitters. :confused:

Ren

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4194787 said:
More often than not, that's exactly what happens with all hitters. :confused:

the 3 and 4 spots ain't supposed to be easy outs, at least not this easy

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Nah that Pujols home run sucked all the air out of the building. Might as well bring in the bench to see if guys like Moreland can get it going for the future

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Ren;4194790 said:
the 3 and 4 spots ain't supposed to be easy outs, at least not this easy

They haven't been easy all night. Pitching and defense is the reason we are losing. Young might be the only reason we have runs.

Air Force One

Reaction score
what really sucks is if you had told me that we would score 6 runs tonight I'd have thought we would win easy

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just too easy for Pujols. He was saving it for this ballpark because he knew he could just tee off :bow::bang2: We're in huge trouble

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
utrunner07;4194751 said:
Good grief, cool your jets, this one is not even over. Some of you need to realize this is a 7 game series.

All the crying about how its over, game after game, inning after inning is old.

Dude, seriously, you were the pot calling the kettle black up until the top of the ninth in game 2.

It happens...

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Air Force One;4194595 said:
I know it's going to sound like I'm being a downer but I believe that is the series as well.

The Rangers only have a win based on Kinsler being safe at second by a couple inches. Realistically we should have lost that game.

Now they come home after a miracle and STILL will not hit. Playing poor defense, along with poor pitching.

Now they're going to have to go back to St. Louis as well.

Heck as far as I know Josh Hamilton still doesn't have one single hit in a World Series game.

This is not how you win the World Series. I hoped they would come out tonight with renewed energy, but they look like the very same World Series Rangers tonight rather than regular season Rangers

I'm pretty sure Josh Hamilton had a hit tonight did he not?

6 runs isn't awful even at home, it's allowing 14 that is bad.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm a football and basketball guy.

But it is pretty sad that there's a decent chance the Cowboys D will give up less points tomorrow than the Rangers did tonight.

utrunner07

Reaction score
8FOR!3;4194802 said:
But it is pretty sad that there's a decent chance the Cowboys D will give up less points tomorrow than the Rangers did tonight.

True, but how many points will the Offense give up?