World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

Air Force One

Reaction score
I wish we could just call this game for the Cards and move on...this is hard to watch

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Pujols is about to win the MVP in these next 3 games. We can't stop him and he knows it

Ren

Reaction score
Must win game tomorrow with Holland :bang2:

This series is slipping away

utrunner07

Reaction score
Ogando looks like a joke out there. Should be forced to finish out this game.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I'm going to keep watching. But that should do it. Wow, defense was just plain terrible, pitching was atrocious. They know our bullpen now, the rest of the series is going to be tough. 10 out of the last 11 game 3 winners win the WS.

thewireman

Reaction score
thewireman;4194703 said:
Do-able unless the Rangers bullpen decides to give the Cardinals 5 more runs next inning

Like I said, not do-able with this pitching staff

utrunner07

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4194745 said:
Pujols is about to win the MVP in these next 3 games. We can't stop him and he knows it

Good grief, cool your jets, this one is not even over. Some of you need to realize this is a 7 game series.

All the crying about how its over, game after game, inning after inning is old.

Air Force One

Reaction score
utrunner07;4194751 said:
Good grief, cool your jets, this one is not even over. Some of you need to realize this is a 7 game series.

He's right tho, the guy is looking a lot like Cruz did last series. He's seeing the ball incredibly well.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
utrunner07;4194751 said:

I'm right there with you. We must rebound.

Air Force One

Reaction score
The thing that is REALLY killing us is Ogando. He was so freaking money last series and now I'm scared to death to see him take the mound.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
utrunner07;4194751 said:

i know ,starting to sound like Cowboy fans.....oh wait....

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This game is over...the Cardinals have no respect for our pitching in this ballpark. They know they can put up these runs. Last year SF had great pitching and even their bad offense came alive against us. The Cardinals offense >>>>> Giants offense last year

Ogando is done. The guy looks lost out there with the type of pitches he's serving up

Air Force One

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4194758 said:
It's over...the Cardinals have no respect for our pitching in this ballpark. They know they can put up these runs. Last year SF had great pitching and even their bad offense came alive against us. The Cardinals offense >>>>> Giants offense last year

Ogando is done. The guy looks lost out there with the type of pitches he's serving up
Yeah but if we can manage to win the next two then we have the momentum again and only need one win in St. Louis. Look at it like a five game series. We'v won best of five after losing the first. It can be done as long as our pitching shows up.

Ren

Reaction score
Don't see the Rangers winning this game nor this series now absolutely pathetic showing tonight and Holland tomorrow :banghead:

utrunner07

Reaction score
dadymat;4194756 said:
i know ,starting to sound like Cowboy fans.....oh wait....

I suppose I can't complain too much, I am often the same way in Cowboy games.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Ren;4194761 said:
Don't see the Rangers winning this game nor this series now absolutely pathetic showing tonight and Holland tomorrow :banghead:
We can win it but our pitching cannot be like this or else you're right we will lose the series. I liked it a lot better when we just were not hitting. Now the pitching goes south.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Air Force One;4194766 said:
We can win it but our pitching cannot be like this or else you're right we will lose the series. I liked it a lot better when we just were not hitting. Now the pitching goes south.

And our starters must show up as well as the bullpen. When is Colby ready to go again?