World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

rcaldw

Reaction score
jimmy40;4206500 said:
Washington managing like it's his first game. How the hell do you have your outfielders at the track when a single ties it?

Its called playing not to get beat instead of playing to win.

utrunner07

Reaction score
jimmy40;4206500 said:
Washington managing like it's his first game. How the hell do you have your outfielders at the track when a single ties it?

Because a double over their heads wins it, real simple, quit listening to joe buck.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Washington is disoriented and indecisive ... he has really done a poor job tonight

jimmy40

Reaction score
utrunner07;4206505 said:
Because a double over their heads wins it, real simple, quit listening to joe buck.
it's called ****ing stupid. your obsession with Buck is ridiculous.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Well, pretty simple here. If Lowe pitches like he has lately, we're beat. If he rises to the occasion we have another chance next inning.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Come on, Cardinals. I want the Metroplex mediots to treat the Rangers the same way they treat our Cowboys. Come on!

Oh, yeah, and I've got an 87 year old grandmother that's been a Cardinals fan long before her family ever owned a television.

JBS

Reaction score
rcaldw;4206513 said:
Well, pretty simple here. If Lowe pitches like he has lately, we're beat. If he rises to the occasion we have another chance next inning.

umm, yeah! like, duh

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I don't get that decision at all. I mean, I guess it was possible German would hit a triple and get a gimpy Napoli all the way around, but so unlikely as to make it not even worth messing with.

utrunner07

Reaction score
jimmy40;4206510 said:
it's called ****ing stupid. your obsession with Buck is ridiculous.

:rolleyes: blame whoever you want to make yourself feel better, the right call was made.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I feel like we've won and lost the world series 3 times tonight.

I'm out of gas.

rcaldw

Reaction score
How the heck does German get fewer than 15 AB's all season long, and have 3 or 4 ab's in the post season? It just defies explanation.

rcaldw

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4206517 said:
umm, yeah! like, duh

hehe, I actually agree I was being captain obvious, but nonetheless, that's what we have here. I just don't have any confidence in this guy.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
rcaldw;4206522 said:
How the heck does German get fewer than 15 AB's all season long, and have 3 or 4 ab's in the post season? It just defies explanation.

NL baseball

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We very likely just lost this game. We can't seem to stop them at this point. It will be a miracle if we pull this out.