World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

rcaldw

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4206526 said:
NL baseball

I could agree except in almost every case Torealba is sitting there.... and here is the wild Mark Lowe I'm used to seeing.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Washington's bullpen use is terrible tonight.. instead of starting off with Feldman he wastes two hitters with Oliver... instead of starting off with Wilson... he brings Lowe in.

jimmy40

Reaction score
rcaldw;4206507 said:
Washington is disoriented and indecisive ... he has really done a poor job tonight
just horrible, Cruz playing that fly ball like a 10 year old girl was a killer.

utrunner07

Reaction score
rcaldw;4206532 said:
Washington's bullpen use is terrible tonight.. instead of starting off with Feldman he wastes two hitters with Oliver... instead of starting off with Wilson... he brings Lowe in.

Horrendous.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well maybe now we'll spend the off season getting some real pitching cause we very likely just lost the world series again.

gmb85

Reaction score
I saw this coming miles away. Strangely though, I still think we win the series.

jimmy40

Reaction score
play your outfield on the track when you can't give up a single. ******** ********.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We haven't lost 2 games in a row all post-season, and we ain't starting tomorrow!

Air Force One

Reaction score
If I had to blame one person I also would put it on Cruz...that ball should have been caught and we should have won the series over an hour ago

utrunner07

Reaction score
to make matters worse both cruz and napoli look to be hurt. Young killed us, Cruz's terrible play killed us, Washingtons lost management killed us. If one team can bounce back its us, but the deck is stacked against us.