World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

utrunner07

Reaction score
jimmy40;4206546 said:
play your outfield on the track when you can't give up a single. ******** ********.

lol go back and watch it once you cool off. Wash made plenty of mistakes, that was not one, why you are obsessing over it is beyond me.

Air Force One

Reaction score
utrunner07;4206550 said:
to make matters worse both cruz and napoli look to be hurt. Young killed us, Cruz's terrible play killed us, Washingtons lost management killed us. If one team can bounce back its us, but the deck is stacked against us.

Yup......

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
This was a completely crushing defeat. There's no way the team recovers from this. It's over. I'm taking a vacation from baseball after tommorrow's game.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DIAF;4206553 said:
This was a completely crushing defeat. There's no way the team recovers from this. It's over. I'm taking a vacation from baseball after tommorrow's game.

:rolleyes:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
utrunner07;4206550 said:
to make matters worse both cruz and napoli look to be hurt. Young killed us, Cruz's terrible play killed us, Washingtons lost management killed us. If one team can bounce back its us, but the deck is stacked against us.

I trust no one in our bullpen. Harrison needs to go 9

utrunner07

Reaction score
Nefi is a huge goat as well, once again barely handles/can't handle the big stage.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Can anyone explain after Hamilton's HR why we didn't go back to Feliz for one more inning?

Air Force One

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4206556 said:
I trust no one in our bullpen. Harrison needs to go 9

which isn't going to happen. Im afraid we are destined to relive this game 6 the rest of our lives knowing it's where we lost out WS title

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just gotta accept it...we blew it. Looks like we're one of the new cursed teams. This will haunt us for decades

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Robbieac;4206555 said:

No pen, no Napoli, Cards with ALL and I mean ALL the momentum. Not to mention they have to fight Ron's stupid worthless managing. If they win it will be a gargantuan miracle.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
DIAF;4206553 said:

You've been wrong all season. Had us out of the playoffs in May.

So pardon me if I think you are full of nothing but pure horse crap.

Fans like you disgust me. Pure cowardice.

jimmy40

Reaction score
utrunner07;4206551 said:
lol go back and watch it once you cool off. Wash made plenty of mistakes, that was not one, why you are obsessing over it is beyond me.
because it was ********, why do I need to see it again? worked out real well didn't it?

rcaldw

Reaction score
I don't have a good feeling about Harrison, but of course, I hope I'm wrong.

JBS

Reaction score
Thats how we do it in Texas! Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...uuuuuuuughhh

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DIAF;4206561 said:
No pen, no Napoli, Cards with ALL and I mean ALL the momentum. Not to mention they have to fight Ron's stupid worthless managing. If they win it will be a gargantuan miracle.

Then why watch it? If they are guaranteed to lose? Quit wasting your time........and ours.....

Air Force One

Reaction score
just one freaking strike.....twice....

We should be celebrating right now but instead im still in shock....imagine how our guys are right now. I hope im wrong i just dont see us winning...in fact I'm afraid we could get blown out...we don't have the pitching to get it done tomorrow

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I've literally never been more sure of an outcome than I am of tomorrow's. It will take nothing short of an act of God for the Rangers to win this series.