World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I just watched SMACKDOWN from last night. Poor show for them having extra days to prepare. You could even see Kane not being fully in that casket & rolling where he could shut it! LOL..

John Cena still thinks he's the only wrestler they have. I do think that Rusev will be a good match for him. The kids will lap that up. I have to say Rusev looks really strong. He could probably put a major hurting on somebody if he didn't know what he was doing out there.

I'll be glad if they never show those Golddust guys again. They are ridiculous.

And that Ascension..I watched the audience. Nobody seemed to care, they just sat there.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just watched SMACKDOWN from last night. Poor show for them having extra days to prepare. You could even see Kane not being fully in that casket & rolling where he could shut it! LOL..

John Cena still thinks he's the only wrestler they have. I do think that Rusev will be a good match for him. The kids will lap that up. I have to say Rusev looks really strong. He could probably put a major hurting on somebody if he didn't know what he was doing out there.

I'll be glad if they never show those Golddust guys again. They are ridiculous.

And that Ascension..I watched the audience. Nobody seemed to care, they just sat there.

The ending of the casket match was horrible. It was bad enough that everyone knew Bryan was going to win. Rusev is a beast. I'm ready for him to have some clean endings to his matches and hopefully against better competition. Luckily Golddust is talking retirement this year. Cody being himself again will be a blessing. The Ascension is probably going to get shoved down our throat so prepare for that.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The ending of the casket match was horrible. It was bad enough that everyone knew Bryan was going to win. Rusev is a beast. I'm ready for him to have some clean endings to his matches and hopefully against better competition. Luckily Golddust is talking retirement this year. Cody being himself again will be a blessing. The Ascension is probably going to get shoved down our throat so prepare for that.

Yea it was very obvious that Kane had to roll over to be in there right. It was so fake looking. Bad on them. They really need to quit putting that guy in big matches. Nobody cares that I can see. Why do they do that? Can't they see that?

You can tell Rusev is as strong as a bull. I hope he knows what he is doing or he'll hurt someone. maybe Cena! Haha. j/k

Retire Golddust! Please. That whole thing is beyond stupid. And take those USOS with you.

Nobody cares about that Ascension. Watch the audience. They just sit there. They ruined them right from the beginning.

So what is this earth shattering announcement HHH has?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I only watched RAW on Monday Night because they had cancelled it and I heard that they were going to the Stamford studios so I was curious to see how they handled it.

I didn't watch Smackdown, but from the reports we started to see why I think RAW was so much better. Less goofy segments, getting wrestlers doing things that they can do well and the focus was on the top players instead of it getting dragged down by the smaller players.

I have never watched Breaking Bad, so I think I'll just spend my Monday and Thursday nights watching episodes of that instead.

YR

NickZepp

Reaction score
Kane and Golddust were interesting gimmicks 20 years ago. Kane isn't even really Kane anymore and really hasn't been for a long time. Kane when he first came out scared the crap out of everyone. Hell he scared the crap out of Undertaker. But now nobody cares when he's on. Golddust is sorta the same. He was weird when he came on and I think he got that gimmick to work. He was meant to make a lot of people uncomfortable. Now he doesn't really elicit much of anything.I do think some of the problems with these two and a lot of others in the company is over exposure.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Kane and Golddust were interesting gimmicks 20 years ago. Kane isn't even really Kane anymore and really hasn't been for a long time. Kane when he first came out scared the crap out of everyone. Hell he scared the crap out of Undertaker. But now nobody cares when he's on. Golddust is sorta the same. He was weird when he came on and I think he got that gimmick to work. He was meant to make a lot of people uncomfortable. Now he doesn't really elicit much of anything.I do think some of the problems with these two and a lot of others in the company is over exposure.

I don't know what Kane was like but he must make a ton of money now because he is involved in almost every big match so it's as though they want to make sure he works a lot. They cannot be so blind to see the fans do not care.

The one that makes that Golddust stupid is that dumb Stardust. He's ridiculous!

And maybe it's just me but Cena looks so dumb trying to act like he's some badass. Horrible actor!

More SETH!

NickZepp

Reaction score
Dustin and Cody Rhodes are sons of a legend. And in some ways Dustin has made Golddust a bit of a legend. I don't mind both of them sticking around. But if these guys were basically like Undertaker the last decade or so they would be hated a lot less. Undertaker gets no hatred because basically he's only been around about Wrestlemania time or a big 4 PPV here or there. He isn't an every day fixture, and isn't over exposed.

NickZepp

Reaction score
The network will be free in February that could be the big announcement.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The network will be free in February that could be the big announcement.

They announced that several times last nite so that can't be it.

He also said he was "calling out" Sting so it can't be that.

It'll be leaked on the net somewhere & you guys will post it!

Phoenix

Reaction score
It has something to do with fan displeasure of Reigns winning the Rumble, that's pretty much a guarantee... maybe some kind of rematch or something, due to Rock's interference?

NickZepp

Reaction score
No that's not it because they've already started hyping Lesner vs Reigns in Wrestlemania.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Could it be the Undertaker coming back for WM31? That has to be announced soon if it's gonna happen.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It has something to do with fan displeasure of Reigns winning the Rumble, that's pretty much a guarantee... maybe some kind of rematch or something, due to Rock's interference?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Reigns tossed them out when Rock's music hit...he really didn't come to the ring till AFTER Roman won I think.

His music interfered. Haha..

Phoenix

Reaction score
No that's not it because they've already started hyping Lesner vs Reigns in Wrestlemania.

That's exactly why it could be a redo, to have Reigns win again just to solidify his position...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Triple H Is the Perfect Antagonist for Sting at WrestleMania 31
By Donald Wood, Featured Columnist Jan 30, 2015

hi-res-5176e76a9afd5292b8e28062232edbeb_crop_north.jpg

There is a portion of the WWE Universe that was dead set on Sting fighting The Undertaker at WrestleMania 31, but the truth is that Triple H is the perfect antagonist for the wrestling legend’s debut match with the company.

Sting made his first appearance in the WWE at Survivor Series by attacking Triple H and helping Dolph Ziggler and his team earn the victory, effectively removing The Authority from power.

After John Cena was forced to re-hire Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, Sting once again made his presence felt by distracting The Authority, allowing Cena to earn the jobs back for fired Superstars Ziggler, Erick Rowan and Ryback.

With the groundwork for a WrestleMania match successfully laid, there is now legitimate contempt between Triple H and Sting.

This feud works on several different levels. For those wrestling fans who enjoy the history of the sport, Triple H was one of the faces of the WWE during the Attitude Era and was a major player in the war against the WCW. Add in the fact that Sting was one of the top faces in WCW while Triple H was one of the top heels in the WWE, and this is a battle for the ages.

Read much more: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...letter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=wwe

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I'm guessing if Sting came back for this match that he would win...

Wouldn't that big announcement come after they have this showdown he was talking about last night?