World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone

Phoenix

Reaction score
Actually, come to think of it, another really good match was the main event one, the Garden Gnome vs. The Cackler

NickZepp

Reaction score
Well one thing is for certain.

You have to really stretch your imagination to think Bryan could beat Brock. One guy looks like he couldn't beat up his wife & the other looks like an tank. I know he could in WWE though! That story must have happened already since he said last night he won the belt once & had to give it up.

this I really cannot figure out...why hasn't Seth used that suitcase to win? He's had it for months right? That seems strange to me.

Some of the best wrestlers of the 90s. Steve Austin, HBK, Bret Hart, weren't all that big. CM Punk was a long running World Champ a few years ago and he wasn't that much bigger than Daniel Bryan. It's not really ever been about size in the WWE. Now saying that size doesn't matter is stupid too. But if size were the only factor the only guy touching Brock is The Big Show and Kane pretty much.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Some of the best wrestlers of the 90s. Steve Austin, HBK, Bret Hart, weren't all that big. CM Punk was a long running World Champ a few years ago and he wasn't that much bigger than Daniel Bryan. It's not really ever been about size in the WWE. Now saying that size doesn't matter is stupid too. But if size were the only factor the only guy touching Brock is The Big Show and Kane pretty much.

Brock looks like he would destroy Daniel..I am sure you are right though.

I'm a poor judge of who is a good wrestler or not.

I'd like to see Seth win the belt. They need to drop those 2 dumb guys that follow him everywhere. I think he'd be a great champ. He's a bad guy. He can do the talking stuff & he's fun to watch. And he is there every week!

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regarding the opening segment of Raw last night, that is the first time ever (that I can remember) there was a commercial break in the middle of it because it ran so long. One of my biggest complaints is the way WWE drags out Raw to make it a 3 hour show. I'm sorry but I don't turn on wrestling to see a bunch of men standing in a ring for almost 30 minutes before there is any action.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Regarding the opening segment of Raw last night, that is the first time ever (that I can remember) there was a commercial break in the middle of it because it ran so long. One of my biggest complaints is the way WWE drags out Raw to make it a 3 hour show. I'm sorry but I don't turn on wrestling to see a bunch of men standing in a ring for almost 30 minutes before there is any action.

I noticed that. I think they cut away because Seth had a bad mic but you're probably right. It was way too long. It always is. That's because they bring Stephanie out there & she never shuts up.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Brock would destroy Bryan. It sounds like a lot better matchup on paper than real life. Probably why it won't happen.

I hope not. That would be really stretching it..

Another thing. Bray needs to SPEAK UP. That silly promo he did I could not hear him.

On second thought that may be a good thing. I liked him once but his act has grown old on me since they took his guys away.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another thing. Bray needs to SPEAK UP. That silly promo he did I could not hear him.

On second thought that may be a good thing. I liked him once but his act has grown old on me since they took his guys away.

If you didn't hear Bray's promo don't sweat it. They are all the same. If you heard one you are good.

Phoenix

Reaction score
One of my biggest complaints is the way WWE drags out Raw to make it a 3 hour show.

Triple H said on the interview last night that if he could change one thing about RAW it would be to go back to 2 hours, because 3 is just so hard to write for. But it's up to Vince and "Finance" people and Triple H does not get involved in those meetings, he said.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Triple H said on the interview last night that if he could change one thing about RAW it would be to go back to 2 hours, because 3 is just so hard to write for. But it's up to Vince and "Finance" people and Triple H does not get involved in those meetings, he said.

Surely Stephanie does. Vince is her dad right? She's his heir I presume to the company..

I will just repeat myself. A little of her goes a LONG way.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Oh yea guys..I wanted to comment & say I never paid much attention but that Cesaro (sp?) is really a very good wrestler. I skipped over him more than watched but I did watch him from last night & he's so good.

He doesn't have a look though. Not sure how to say it but he doesn't.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yea guys..I wanted to comment & say I never paid much attention but that Cesaro (sp?) is really a very good wrestler.

I never understood why he is so overlooked by WWE. Everytime he seems to be getting a decent push he gets squashed. Not really crazy about the Cesaro Swing, but he is a very talented wrestler.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I never understood why he is so overlooked by WWE. Everytime he seems to be getting a decent push he gets squashed. Not really crazy about the Cesaro Swing, but he is a very talented wrestler.

He's very athletic. Quick. Strong.

You guys know a lot more about how that business works but his look is bland to me..other than his ability nothing screams HEY WATCH ME.

That sounds silly but maybe with such a good athlete & wrestler there is something they can do without being ridiculous with it.

He made those USOS look silly. Not that that's hard or anything! :D