Worst Cowboy Ever?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Who is the worst Cowboy ever???

Worst player, worst attitude, who gave the Cowboys a bad name, ect....

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Who is the worst Cowboy ever???

Worst player, worst attitude, who gave the Cowboys a bad name, ect....

Well, the guy has really since playing got straigh but while he was playing it had to be Thomas Hollywood Henderson. All the talent in the world but it was all about "Me". To me, that made him the worst player, not so much his play, but because of his athletic ability he blew it.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson. The guy had a vile of coke on his person during the Super Bowl.
Such a wasted talent.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow that is a rather difficult task. To narrow it down to one player is really tough. Worst player, attitude and gave the Cowboys a bad name? Goodrich?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dwayne goodrich, even though he never really was a member of our team for very long, that is one piece of ...............................trash.

runs over two people who are trying to pull people out of a burning car.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Wow that is a rather difficult task. To narrow it down to one player is really tough. Worst player, attitude and gave the Cowboys a bad name? Goodrich?

beat me by 6 minutes big dog.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson, Duane Thomas and Kareem Larrimore all come to mind for much the same reasons. But these guys were known headcases from early on with the team and were gotten rid of pretty quickly.

As far as the biggest embarasements to the team I would say Lance Rentzel and (please don't shoot me) Michael Irvin. Because they were both legitimate Stars on the team when their disgraceful private behavior was exposed (no pun intended in regards to Lance).

Goodrich should definitely get some consideration though it would have been even worse had he actually played for the Cowboys instead of hanging out on the sidelines injured all the time...or maybe that fact secures him at the top of this list.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rafael Septien. Not only is he a kicker but a child molestor. In this case 2 strikes and you're out.

jem88

Reaction score
Babe Laufenberg, Clay Shiver, Robert Thomas, Darren Benson, Toby Gowin (the second incarnation), Wade Wilson, Randy Chevrier.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Rafael Septien. Not only is he a kicker but a child molestor. In this case 2 strieks and you're out.
Ohhh I forgot about him. Yeah he slithers up to the top of the list as well.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
jem88 said:
Babe Laufenberg, Clay Shiver, Robert Thomas, Darren Benson, Toby Gowin (the second incarnation), Wade Wilson, Randy Chevrier.
those guys were just bad players not (necessarily) bad guys. And on that list Vinny Testaverde and Eddie George need to be listed as well.