Worst Cowboy Ever?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Who is the worst Cowboy ever???

Worst player, worst attitude, who gave the Cowboys a bad name, ect....

Not bad attitude , but the one that let us down , the one that threw away games , the one that made us hold our breath when a pass left his arm (NOT IN A GOOD WAY)...... I'M TALKIN ABOUT VINNY

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
otero1 said:
Not bad attitude , but the one that let us down , the one that threw away games , the one that made us hold our breath when a pass left his arm (NOT IN A GOOD WAY)...... I'M TALKIN ABOUT VINNY

If Vinny made you hold your breath, what the heck did Quincy make you do...put your head in the noose?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Rafael Septien. Not only is he a kicker but a child molestor. In this case 2 strikes and you're out.

:hammer:

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
If Vinny made you hold your breath, what the heck did Quincy make you do...put your head in the noose?

I was wondering when QC's name might come up...better just walk away (I hear Nors coming) :)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Banned_n_austin said:
Drew Henson - his heart is in baseball. This will be the last of the baseball players in Dallas.
*** are you talking about. The thread clearly states...Worst player, worst attitude, who gave the Cowboys a bad name, ect....how does Henson even qualify as a possible answer???????

billyrags

Reaction score
A lot of the guys listed just didn't get, were complete knuckleheads, or let a vice take over their better judgment.

The guys that I don't like are the who didn't even try. Like...

Randall Cunningham! I thought we actually had a legite backup QB. As soon as Aikman got knocked out Randall must have called his mom to write an excuss to get out of the games.

Guys like Vinny and Q may not have been our first choice, but I truly believe that they wanted the job and that they were playing to win. Give me that over a loser like Cunningham anyday.

Like I needed another reason to hate the Eagles!

marsbennett

Mars Man
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Who is the worst Cowboy ever???

Worst player, worst attitude, who gave the Cowboys a bad name, ect....
Only someone with some draft stock that flopped could rank high on the worst list. Billy Cannon Jr. didn't last a fartin' spell...off the top of my head, but as far as making Dallas look bad....Hollywood Henderson on the sidelines during a Commander game while getting their arse whipped and trying to sell the "20 Great Years" Bandana. Henderson was waived the next day....and his later run ins with the law and accusations of sexually asaulting a quadrapalegic was a horrible black eye.

Jesse Soloman came over in the Hershel Walker trade and stunk the place up while rocking the boat.

Finally, there was Jackie Smith, who only played during the playoffs and dropped.....well...you know.

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Absolutely 100% incorrect. John Dutton was a very good player for us.

Oops, my apologies to John Dutton. The big white DT that I was thinking of was 1st round pick DANNY NOONAN!

Yes, Dutton was good in there with the Manster. My bad.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I would have to go with Septien on this one that man doesnt deserve to be alive.

However number 2 on my list has to be Nicky Sualua. Worthless player and contributed to the death of Tuinei.

cwbys4evr

Reaction score
My votes are in for both Marcellus Wiley and Eddie George. High Expectations, Zero Acheivement.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
Great list and maybe I missed it, but I'd like to give an Honorable Mention vote to David Lafluer. What a waste of a high draft pick. Fortunately, Witten has made us forget him.

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
Phil Pozderac. Didn't he single handedly end the Danny White era when he allowed Carl Banks to blow by him and break Danny's throwing wrist. I believe we were 7 and 2 at that point in the season with Hershel coming on strong. The Landry Cowboys were never again the same after that game. It was this game in 1986 that eventually led to Landry's firing.