Worst movie you ever saw?

DFWJC

Reaction score
honyock;4986247 said:
Definitely makes my Most Overrated list. Ralph Fiennes is the least likeable actor I can think of.
Way overrated.
But I couldn't put it anywhere near worst of all time, because I've seem probably hundereds of movies.

That story of a guy having to sit through it with a date brought back horror memories for me.

About 10-12 years ago, I went on a 1st date with a girl who got to choose the movie. I wish I could think of the name of it, but it was a huge man-hater movie (maybe Bette Midler was in it?). The whole theater was full of angry women and some were even scowling at me--it was comically wild. Anyway, my date loved the movie and, I'm not making this up, I punted her pretty much right after the movie and never went out with her again.:laugh2:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Maybe others enjoyed it, but I thought "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" was extremely boring.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DFWJC;4986271 said:
About 10-12 years ago, I went on a 1st date with a girl who got to choose the movie. I wish I could think of the name of it, but it was a huge man-hater movie (maybe Bette Midler was in it?). The whole theater was full of angry women and some were even scowling at me--it was comically wild. Anyway, my date loved the movie and, I'm not making this up, I punted her pretty much right after the movie and never went out with her again.:laugh2:

That was probably "First Wives Club", man-hating at its finest.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys aren't even trying. How 'bout this one:

https://encrypted-tbn1.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHoPf0fs2WztQNw3DRaaaZKQ110Zg9Wyg3tXB2GiLz_TCdUwvPg

Hopeuhavechange

Reaction score
Idgit;4986288 said:
You guys aren't even trying. How 'bout this one:

https://encrypted-tbn1.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHoPf0fs2WztQNw3DRaaaZKQ110Zg9Wyg3tXB2GiLz_TCdUwvPg

Nobody saw that one.

DFWJC

Reaction score
dexternjack;4986283 said:
That was probably "First Wives Club", man-hating at its finest.
It was!

Awesome that you remembered that. Yep, that was it.
I couldn't get away from that women fast enough.

Reaction score
jubal;4986245 said:
Flash Gordon- 1980 version.
Just finished watching on Retro channel.
Like taking medicine except there was no redeeming results after watching it,just the bad taste it left.

Blasphemy... Death to Ming!

Reaction score
KJJ;4986198 said:
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. All I can say is I was bored one night in the late 70's and didn't have cable.

Oh man, forgot about that one was... I rented that from Erols.. remember them?

Reaction score
Hopeuhavechange;4986229 said:
Redneck Zombies. Bad. And it's not really even close, but any flick with Keanu Reeves gets dishonorable mention.

Are you kidding me? Matrix, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Speed, Devil's Advocate... He's essentially forgiven for anything because of the Matrix alone...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
rickjameschinaclub;4986308 said:
Are you kidding me? Matrix, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Speed, Devil's Advocate... He's essentially forgiven for anything because of the Matrix alone...

Ya can't leave out "Point Break" - Johnny Utah!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Troll 2. End of discussion.

This is a movie so bad that I am actually proud to own a copy of it on DVD because there cannot be many around. Combo disc with Troll.

[youtube]9KCct4RwLNM[/youtube]

There's a scene in the movie where the little boy has discovered the truth about Nilbog (Goblin backwards) and in order to prevent his family from eating poisoned food he jumps up onto the dinner table and unzips his pants to pee on the food.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
rickjameschinaclub;4986307 said:
Oh man, forgot about that one was... I rented that from Erols.. remember them?

I don't remember Erols I regrettably saw it in a theater back around 1978-79. They should have named it Attack of the Rotten Tomatoes.

Hopeuhavechange

Reaction score
rickjameschinaclub;4986308 said:

Well the Matrix was a great bit of filmmaking, it's true, no thanks to KR. Imagine how much better it would have been with a competent lead actor. Three words: Billy Bob Thornton.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a big horror movie fan, and with that comes sitting through a whole lotta bad, bad movies. So many bad, direct-to-DVD, horror movies out there. And usually the Saturday night movie on SyFy is a real stinker.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Meat-O-Rama;4986218 said:
Freddy got Fingered, written directed by and starring Tom Green.

I'm afraid to ask what the plot was to that one. :cool: