Would any fan on here pay Dak 40 million per year?

MLB53

Reaction score
Your right. It’s just the market. Looking at his stats and not the eye test or opinions. Dak appears to have top 10 stats. Right there with goff and wentz. Maybe the issue is that Dak wasn’t a high first round pick. Everyone wants him to take 4th round money. If he was a high first round pick then maybe people would expect him to want this much money.
No

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am sorry that my question was too difficult and confusing for you. I will do my best to dumb it down next time. :muttley:
Look my cowboy brother I’m not trying to be derogatory. But it seems always has something nasty to say to me. You did dumb it down and that was the issue. Try putting some intelligent behind it next time. It’s like saying would you keep Prescott for 100 million. Would you keep Elliot for 10 million. There’s more details than that obviously how do you not understand that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep, Dlaw schooled Jerry as well.
I thought Radcliffe led the way I always said Sherry doesn’t mind spending the money. He just doesn’t know how to spend it. Yeah let’s play everybody but The quarterback

glimmerman

Reaction score
I thought Radcliffe led the way I always said Sherry doesn’t mind spending the money. He just doesn’t know how to spend it. Yeah let’s play everybody but The quarterback
Ratliff ripped him off. He took a contract and said he was injured. When there was a chance to be traded he said he was all the sudden feeling great and ready to play. Getting paid and not playing when he knows he could. He took JJ money.

Does anyone remember what Deon did to the deadskins. Now that was a robbery..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Anyone? I definitely wouldn’t and I haven’t heard anyone else say they would.

Would anyone?
You are one strange hombre.
Hard to ever get a feel for exactly what you want.
Definitely one of the loudest on this forum in favor of signing Dak, but so confusing when you post the opposite.

This team is primed as a contender window for the next 4 years. Its literally taken us 25 years to get here. And these chumps want to start over? LOL

Dak is about to enter his prime coming off his best season as a pro.

Nothing but troll, laughable nonsense.

And to top it off, our salary cap situation is good with relief coming in two years when Zeke and Cooper can be let go.

So who is really trolling?

Last edited:

dogberry

Reaction score
Give me a number for the 2021 salary cap, then we can discuss how to fit new commitments into that cap.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I totally agree my cowboy brother. The twisted anyway they possibly can
Ask them if they’d rather pay Dak 40 million + or let him walk. Lol

They are trying to sound tough on Dak with such a blinder narrative but they are All-In and will Cave on his contract if push to shove.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Definitely one of the loudest on this forum in favor of signing Dak, but so confusing when you post the opposite.

Yea, he considers anyone questioning over paying Dak or offers any criticism a troll . Basically if you don’t agree with him you’re a troll. Lol

Which the definition of trolling is attacking or insulting personally to discredit their opinion.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yea, he considers anyone questioning over paying Dak or offers any criticism a troll . Lol

Which the definition of trolling is attacking or insulting personally to discredit their opinion.
I have more respect for those that stand on the opinion, their ground, rather I agree or not.
He flips more than an over cooked pancake at a greasy spoon truck stop.

Xeven

Reaction score
No but only because of the CAP. We could use 10 or 15 of that to strengthen other positions. To much to one player to keep a healthy strong team. Dak does not have a SB yet either.

Ultimately if the rest of the team is Solid, Dalton could take us all the way.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I think they have seen enough. I think. Lol. From what we are hearing is he only wants that 4 year deal and JJ is stuck on wanting 5. So Daks agent jacked up the price of that 5th year.

I know one thing, I'm sure getting tired of all the drama. Get it done and get it over with!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Ratliff ripped him off. He took a contract and said he was injured. When there was a chance to be traded he said he was all the sudden feeling great and ready to play. Getting paid and not playing when he knows he could. He took JJ money.

Does anyone remember what Deon did to the deadskins. Now that was a robbery..

I don't remember the Deon deal, but I remember the Ratliff rip off. :facepalm:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Look my cowboy brother I’m not trying to be derogatory. But it seems always has something nasty to say to me. You did dumb it down and that was the issue. Try putting some intelligent behind it next time. It’s like saying would you keep Prescott for 100 million. Would you keep Elliot for 10 million. There’s more details than that obviously how do you not understand that

No I wouldnt keep Elliott for 10 million per year. Simple answer.

My simple question was made so even the dumbest poster could answer it. For some reason you got angry and confused. Not my problem. If you dont like it then leave the thread or put me on ignore. AGAIN...........either way I dont care.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

In case you were wondering this is now the 4th or 5th post in a row of yours that I have considered too dumb to even bother responding. Cant believe I actually responded.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don't remember the Deon deal, but I remember the Ratliff rip off. :facepalm:
Deon signed a 5 or 7 year deal with the deadskins for 55 million. Got a guaranteed 8.5 million dollar signing bonus. Played for that 1 season and retired.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
tenor.gif

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No I wouldnt keep Elliott for 10 million per year. Simple answer.

My simple question was made so even the dumbest poster could answer it. For some reason you got angry and confused. Not my problem. If you dont like it then leave the thread or put me on ignore. AGAIN...........either way I dont care.
I didn’t get angry I didn’t get confused. Until you get upset that I don’t like the way you posted it. It’s just not that cut and dry .

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the bigger question is are we willing to let Dak go if he doesn’t accept what we’re offering.

While there’s a sizable segment of his supporters who might not agree we should pay him 40 they also wouldn’t want to let him walk over a few million. Which means ultimately they’re willing to pay whatever it takes.
Do you remember that when this guy told you you were lying and you changed your post. He sent me and two others a PM asking us to back him up. When I read the entire argument. I realized it wasn’t the truth what he was trying To pull off. So I had your back and so did CERN. Whether I agreed with you or not it’s about integrity truth and not lying. Now this guy is bullying me. LMAO how soon he forgot what he asked me to do