Would any signing at this point make you happy?

Chasing6

Reaction score
No. I wanted Aaron Jones, but... oh well. Who needs a good run game when you can put the full weight of the offense onto your QB.
Dak is 53 - 7 when we rush the ball 30+ times.
Dak is 64 - 17 when 100+ rushing yards.

Dak is 20 - 34 with less than 30 rushing attempts.
Dak is 9 -24 with less than 100 yards rushing.

Sounds an awful lot like HOF Troy Aikman.

Just sayin.

shabazz

Reaction score
no, in fact, i would rather see no signings at all....go as cheap as possible and get out of this dak situation....keep the young guys that are valuable and let the football gods tank this team this year....I am very glad that Dak does not have an extension as of the official start of FA, nor have they talked about one...
This.....exactly.

I thought there may have been a scintilla of hope that Jerry .might go for a SB but day one of FA verified his true intentions.....the good news is that he realizes he has to start over

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is 53 - 7 when we rush the ball 30+ times.
Dak is 64 - 17 when 100+ rushing yards.

Dak is 20 - 34 with less than 30 rushing attempts.
Dak is 9 -24 with less than 100 yards rushing.

Sounds an awful lot like HOF Troy Aikman.

Just sayin.
The difference is that when the running game isn't there, elite guys like Mahomes , Jackson and Allen use their legs to make up for it and win those games

The only similarity between Rayne and those 3 guys is PAYCHECK

Chasing6

Reaction score
The difference is that when the running game isn't there, elite guys like Mahomes , Jackson and Allen use their legs to make up for it and win those games

The only similarity between Rayne and those 3 guys is PAYCHECK
I agree with Mahomes and Allen, but Jackson is not an elite QB, he maybe an elite runner at the QB position. And who did the just sign as RB to help take the pressure off of Jackson - Derrick Henry.

leeblair

Reaction score
Is there any cause to be happy with a new signing, what are your thoughts. It sucks just sitting back and watching!
Yes.
If the Cowboys signed Derek Carr, Trevor Lawrence, or Jimmy Garappolo, and cut Dak, I'd be ecstatic.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yes.
If the Cowboys signed Derek Carr, Trevor Lawrence, or Jimmy Garappolo, and cut Dak, I'd be ecstatic.
We have Trance. The Phenom savior in the wings. He promises to be ready after watching 1 more year.

shabazz

Reaction score
I agree with Mahomes and Allen, but Jackson is not an elite QB, he maybe an elite runner at the QB position. And who did the just sign as RB to help take the pressure off of Jackson - Derrick Henry.
Jackson is debatable although the 2 MVP seasons helps his case, but the point is that Dak requires more help than other qbs at his price range

Jerry will decide if he is the future or not.

Einstein

Reaction score
Armstead would be a good move and make me happier about missing out on other players

heir

Reaction score
I would like to explore someone like Arik Armstead. I think that could be a good addition since I don't think the price would be too high. He is the type of player you need and he spent the last few years on the team that continued to kick our ***** up and down the field. He can bring that physicality and mentality to our dline

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Connor Williams-C
Chase Young or Clowney-DE (replace Armstrong)
Poona Ford-DT
Devin White-LB
Resign Gilmore and Lewis

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jackson is debatable although the 2 MVP seasons helps his case, but the point is that Dak requires more help than other qbs at his price range

Jerry will decide if he is the future or not.
Simple supply and demand.

Go ahead replace Dak and go 5-12.

ICP

Reaction score
That list is getting slim to no one left

Mr_437

Reaction score
no, in fact, i would rather see no signings at all....go as cheap as possible and get out of this dak situation....keep the young guys that are valuable and let the football gods tank this team this year....I am very glad that Dak does not have an extension as of the official start of FA, nor have they talked about one...
:hammer:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That list is getting slim to no one left
hqdefault.jpg
you still have him.....

Reactions: ICP