Would losing Romo really be that bad?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Here's the thing watching Dak that's impressive and similar to Romo a decade ago. He's getting time with the 1's. The 1's and Vets like him. It's not just the #'s, it's the poise and accuracy. It seems like everyone on the sidelines is up and watching the game when he's in. He's getting a lot of high 5's and reaction from his teammates. There are certain nuances that are natural and magnetic. If nothing else, I feel good about our back up situation and hope Romo plays lights out.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Here's the thing watching Dak that's impressive and similar to Romo a decade ago. He's getting time with the 1's. The 1's and Vets like him. It's not just the #'s, it's the poise and accuracy. It seems like everyone on the sidelines is up and watching the game when he's in. He's getting a lot of high 5's and reaction from his teammates. There are certain nuances that are natural and magnetic. If nothing else, I feel good about our back up situation and hope Romo plays lights out.

I've noticed that as well, which is really encouraging. I've also been impressed how he's spread the balls around to so many different receivers.

I'm still hoping Romo can surprise us and stay upright for a year+ and let Dez ease into the job

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I know what you mean, but could he do worse in the playoffs than Tony has done? And it would give him much needed experience under fire.

Yeah, if it wouldn't have been for the blown catch in GB Tony would have a super bowl ring. Sucks.

Blake

Reaction score
Yeah, if it wouldn't have been for the blown catch in GB Tony would have a super bowl ring. Sucks.

I wasn't aware that super bowl rings were awarded to teams that win a divisional playoff game. This is news to me.