Would the Patriots have given Dak the deal he wants?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whats really amazing is that a troll that thinks that Dak Prescott isn't good enough thinks that Andy Dalton is.

No one said that. A few of you guys jusyt make sheet up in your head...argue that, and claim yourself the winner.

What people ACTUALLY said was that Dalton would get us about the same place Dak has gotten us. For about 30 million less.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No.

They wouldn't have.

Brady always played on a team friendly deal and he's won 17 Superbowls.

Oh, and yes, I'm aware we are not the Patriots and not anything close to them.

Maybe this is the step towards the Patriot way. Still have a long ways to go, but at least it's a step.
he didnt win 17 SBS lmao but your point is correct..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Marino, Brady, Cam, Luck, Johnny U, Otto Graham, Jim Kelly, Warner

I don't care about this argument, but that was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warner definitely didn't. So if the rest are true, that's 7. Is that it?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No one said that. A few of you guys jusyt make sheet up in your head...argue that, and claim yourself the winner.

What people ACTUALLY said was that Dalton would get us about the same place Dak has gotten us. For about 30 million less.

Dak was cheaper then Dalton is now for 4 years. I didn't hear the trolls applauding that? Dak simply wasn't good enough.

But Dalton for 3 million is? LOL

Nothing but dumb troll logic.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was cheaper then Dalton is now for 4 years. I didn't hear the trolls applauding that? Dak simply wasn't good enough.

But Dalton for 3 million is? LOL

Nothing but dumb troll logic.

"Dumb Logic"...comparing past contracts to RIGHT NOW? W T F....

You can't make this idiotic sheet up...well YOU can I suppose. Have at it hero.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Brady didn't take a discount though. He came in and won a Super Bowl but he'd barely been a starter. I don't look at that contract in '02 as Brady giving a discount. That contract is comparable to the one Foles got after his Super Bowl run. The contract he signed in '05 made him the highest in the league.
After winning his THIRD Super Bowl, Brady signed a contract that put him among the top paid in the league....but NOT the top paid in the league.
But he really, by then he was so great that he could've been the most and still have been giving the team a discount by not wanting even more than that.

Never was or has it been a goal of his. Ever.

It is a player's right to want to get what he thinks he can get, but Brady has never been one of those guys who had to have the absolute max that he could get. 10s of millions (and eventually and cumulatively >100 million) was enough.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drunk again?

Not quite. I don't; have to be drunk to know you comparing past contracts to the new ones is stupid and trolling.

Thanks for asking tho.....not sure how drunk imma get tonight. 28th annni. Can you believe it? Someone put up with me for more than 28 years?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not quite. I don't; have to be drunk to know you comparing past contracts to the new ones is stupid and trolling.

Thanks for asking tho.....not sure how drunk imma get tonight. 28th annni. Can you believe it? Someone put up with me for more than 28 years?

Dak got paid 2 million last year on his rookie deal. And your telling me that comparing that to Dalton's 3 million this year is stupid trolling?

I dont mind arguing...…...but these overzealous, drunken idiot rants are getting tiring.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
You are right. The other 10 who will be in the bidding in 2 years will be offering 40.

can you share what you’re smoking ? I soooooo wish they had put the non exclusive tag on Dak. So you think there were 10 other GM s willing to give up two 1st rounders for him ? Keep smoking.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
can you share what you’re smoking ? I soooooo wish they had put the non exclusive tag on Dak. So you think there were 10 other GM s willing to give up two 1st rounders for him ? Keep smoking.

How many other teams have a top 10 QB about to enter his prime with the abilities to throw for 5000 yards, 33 total TD's and only 11 picks that is also a dual threat?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The 4 year contract yes. The amount would be discussed and an agreement would have taken place already.

And here's why:
“We did work on him,” Belichick said. “We do some work on everybody. We used to hit those Mississippi State connections down there.

He had a great college career and he’s certainly having a great pro career. He’s having a great year this year, it’s hard seeing anybody playing much better than him. This guy’s tough.”

Dak Prescott impressed Bill Belichick when he was a signal-caller at Mississippi State.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2019/11/21/what-patriots-hadn-passed-dak-prescott/Sm3iVy7RrlrpaF0jkXHKSM/story.html?outputType=amp

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak got paid 2 million last year on his rookie deal. And your telling me that comparing that to Dalton's 3 million this year is stupid trolling?

I dont mind arguing...…...but these overzealous, drunken idiot rants are getting tiring.

I am talking about current contracts.They were on different teams last year with different contracts. THIS year? people think Andy could give us the same thing we have with Dak......for way cheaper.

I've never said I agree. I stand on my record......that I want the best player to start. That isn't hate,
I offered you money to come up with some real honest Dak hate and you have yet to show anything. Isn't it about tine to stop your vendetta on me? Put up or shut up. Chicken sht.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am talking about current contracts.They were on different teams last year with different contracts. THIS year? people think Andy could give us the same thing we have with Dak......for way cheaper.

I've never said I agree. I stand on my record......that I want the best player to start. That isn't hate,
I offered you money to come up with some real honest Dak hate and you have yet to show anything. Isn't it about tine to stop your vendetta on me? Put up or shut up. Chicken sht.

I feel like a pu$$ie doing this, but you are honestly just too much a troll to have a conversation with. You make little sense and then your just straight rude and using stupid and idiot on the first reply. AT least have the decency to wait 3 or 4 posts in to start calling someone stupid. Welcome to my ignore list. Its you and one other guy. Congrats!!!