Would this Staff play the better player if it meant Rush?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If Dak is bad this year and they have no hope for Rush then we replace him with a 1st round pick.

If Dak is bad and they see a bit of Romo in Rush, he would get the last few games to see what he has.
Who said that Rush reminds them of Romo? A Cowboy Zoner? If Rush is not careful he might get replaced by a draft pick.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Training Camp, and pre season rolls around and Dak is proving to not have progressed. Meanwhile Rush is lighting it up...

Does this pathetic FO and Coaching staff pull the trigger like they did on Romo, and Dez or do they try and ignore it?
there are a lot of threads about Dak and his ability, it should not be in question. The kid is a good QB, he is going into his 3rd year, I think he is where he needs to be as far as the change to the NFL.
How many other QB's are GREAT that came out the same year?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Training Camp, and pre season rolls around and Dak is proving to not have progressed. Meanwhile Rush is lighting it up...

Does this pathetic FO and Coaching staff pull the trigger like they did on Romo, and Dez or do they try and ignore it?
What the sod has Rush done?

Chuck 54

Reaction score

1. Don't make me laugh by bringing Rush into the conversation; he may not even be the backup QB this year. It was risky business last year, and hopefully they won't make the same mistake again. Even Dak was never Romo's backup except due to 2 injuries; it's foolish to have your primary backup be a guy who's never played in the NFL.

2. They kept playing Dak when Romo was healthy because at that time he was the better QB for the team and on a hot streak, so of course they'd do the same thing with Rush.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I have a little exercise for everyone. Take just a moment, go through this thread, and find any posters that have a post-to-like ratio greater than 3-to-1... as in they only get 1 like in every 3-4 posts they make... or worse. Then read their comment.

I also used to think likes were not that big of a deal on a message board, but it shows you just how often this person is posting nonsensical stuff.

Cooper Rush on a good day is a fringe starting quarterback. Dak prescott in a bad year is a fringe pro bowl quarterback. You’ll miss him when he’s gone, just like the Romo haters.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have a little exercise for everyone. Take just a moment, go through this thread, and find any posters that have a post-to-like ratio greater than 3-to-1... as in they only get 1 like in every 3-4 posts they make... or worse. Then read their comment.

I also used to think likes were not that big of a deal on a message board, but it shows you just how often this person is posting nonsensical stuff.

Cooper Rush on a good day is a fringe starting quarterback. Dak prescott in a bad year is a fringe pro bowl quarterback. You’ll miss him when he’s gone, just like the Romo haters.
That would be flawed. There are many of us that have been posting here before the "Like" system was in place. It was only installed a couple of years ago.

The rest of the post was cool though.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Remember everyone Rush is a COWBOY!

He just might be worth a shot?
The eyes say YES!

lol. So Rush plays against nobodies on defense in preseason, and he's awesome. Dak does the same thing his rookie year, and he sucks because he played against nobodies on defense.

HungryLion

Reaction score
In all seriousness. Dak has played very well in both pre seasons thus far. And he played well in training camp last year.

There is no honest reason to believe Rush will outplay him so bad, to justify starting Rush. Considering Rush has never played a regular season snap and Dak has two years of starting experience.

Its just not going to happen unless Dak gets hurt.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
:popcorn:

I like cooper rush but would like to see more of him in preseason. Just not enough tape on him so far

Frozen700

Reaction score
It depends on whether the coaching staff panics if their jobs are on the line by mid season.

If ever there was a case for open competition for the starting QB job its this years Cowboys. Should be a battle between Dak, Rush and a newly acquired veteran (though not a top dollar one). Let all 3 duke it out and push each other. Competition will improve the younger QBs and we'll get to see if Dak can lift his game while under pressure.

A man with sense

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rush will get his chance during the season when Dak simply a liability out there!
Rush is a Cowboy for those Dak-Bots that might need reminding!
I'll already say that the offense and esp the passing game will be in better hands with Rush at the helm.
Being better than Dak is really nothing to gloat about Rush will have to prove hes worth or NEXT!!!

True words

aikemirv

Reaction score
No just tired of the replace Dak agenda. He is the qb now. Enjoy it.

Well you need to find someone else to fuss at. While I don't think he played well last year, I am not ready to give up on him so I hope nobody thinks I have a replace Dak agenda.