Would you be interested in Byron Jones returning?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
For the right price, of course. Problem is good corners get paid handsomely and Jones is a really good corner. Doubt we could afford him outside of a "prove-it" contract.

That's just it, he may have to settle for something similar ........I doubt any team is going to throw serious guaranteed money at him coming off a major injury.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dean is 26 on the upswing . Not interested in a 31 yr old who’s missed a year.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Diggs with Jamel Dean as your corners with Bland as your slot corner in 23 . Go up against the Eagles with that trio .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Brown coming off a bad injury with Lewis as well . I’m not ready to give up on Wright as depth but Dallas needs to either draft with a high pick next April or FA route . Definite must going into next season .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Always liked Brown & Lewis . Isn’t Awuzie gone for the yr as well . Be amazing if Cincy went SB back to back . It feels like a Buffalo AFC yr against Philly or Dallas .

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
That's just it, he may have to settle for something similar ........I doubt any team is going to throw serious guaranteed money at him coming off a major injury.
If that ends up being the case it would be foolish to not give him a look and see what he can bring to the table. He's not a flashy playmaker but he's steady and reliable. Something we need opposite of Diggs.