Would you be interested in DE Damontre Moore?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'm hearing Knucklehead in this thread but I haven't heard anything he's done?

He is a world class football stupid player. He has committed multiple roughing the passer penalties, even after being benched for it.

He admits he has a poor football IQ.

“Honestly, I think it was just part of me just having poor football IQ and not being aware of the rules of dumping him, because I dumped him. But honestly, I was really trying to make a play and be a high energy guy. I’m going out there and I’m trying to run from sideline to sideline and hit somebody as hard as I can. There’s no excuse. Like I said, I've got to get my football IQ and awareness up and get a better understanding for the rules, so I can eliminate these penalties.”

Sounds like a RKG. He tries hard.

Aven8

Reaction score
He must be a fool if they are cutting him as they have NO pass rush.

bkeavs

Reaction score
He is a world class football stupid player. He has committed multiple roughing the passer penalties, even after being benched for it.

He admits he has a poor football IQ.

Sounds like a RKG. He tries hard.

I agree Peaches

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I haven't seen a lot of giants this year but when I do it seems like he's always getting personal foul pentalies

lwehlers

Reaction score
He has a huge reputation as a lazy player who doesn't like football.

we already had one of those players in bruce carter and now he is riding the bench in tampa. no to moore.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Hardy, mincey, lawrence, jack crawford and gregory are on the roster as DEs with russel on reserve.

Crawford has silently gotten 4 sacks so far this year as a back up. Lawrence is pretty much a rookie but came on strong the last game. Hardy is just ruthless and gregory needs to put on some weight but has the speed and skills to hopefully develop in the next 2 years. Irving plays DE every once in a while and has decent pressures.

I guess he could replace mincey?

Gregory needs to get on the field!

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
He's a bit of a head case, as evidenced by this release but I do think he's capable of being a pretty nice player if he gets his stinkin' mind right.

I mean, we seem to collect head cases these days, right?

Will he wear a Suit on the plane......if so sign him up...:laugh:

cds99

Reaction score
Sure why not, we have greg hardy who has a bullseye on his back from everybody in the league, we get the feeling Jerry has regained his hard on for Manizel. Bring him on down to give everyone else something negative to say about the cowboys.

khiladi

Reaction score
Can somebody kidnap Hayden first until the season is over?

JDSmith

Reaction score
I would sign him he was a first pick or second, he's worth a look he just bunched a guy for beats no biggie lol but dumb reason.

It's a lot more than that. The guy was a third round pick because he had first round talent and an undrafted brain.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
No.

"Sources say Moore routinely clowned around on the practice field in front of everyone from teammates to Giants owner John Mara and responded poorly to efforts by teammates and coaches to get him to take practice more seriously."