Would you be interested in DE Damontre Moore?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Totally worth fighting for...............Not:omg:.......:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

187016705331_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

bark

Reaction score
No.

"Sources say Moore routinely clowned around on the practice field in front of everyone from teammates to Giants owner John Mara and responded poorly to efforts by teammates and coaches to get him to take practice more seriously."

Someone cue up that Alan iverson pic

zack

Reaction score
On PFT are the Vagiant fans are saying he would be a perfect fit in Dallas along with all of the other convicts. Screw them. They wish their defense was remotely good. They are awful.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Totally worth fighting for...............Not:omg:.......:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

187016705331_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

Hey CMIKE and CWHITE....you got room on the couch.... for another idiot player making big money only to loose his job over set of headphones or not wanting to wear a suit......That little Yellow NFL loser Bus is getting full quickly

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
He's the guy who gave Romo a cheap shot in the back after a pass in the 4th quarter winning drive in game 1. Of course, no call. He's a POS giving cheap shots all year long. I'm not interested.

I blame Free for completely blowing that play without laying a hand on him. It might have been a cheap shot but Free stood there like a statue and watched it happen.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He's a bit of a head case, as evidenced by this release but I do think he's capable of being a pretty nice player if he gets his stinkin' mind right.

I mean, we seem to collect head cases these days, right?

We need a talented head case CB

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I watched him when his was at A&M he was a force then. I'd take a chance on him.

Hailmary

Reaction score
He's the guy who gave Romo a cheap shot in the back after a pass in the 4th quarter winning drive in game 1. Of course, no call. He's a POS giving cheap shots all year long. I'm not interested.

He's also the one that went Captain Insano on Bradford.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Its hard when the guy in front of you is greg hardy

Yeah but he could come in on passing downs and rotate more with Hardy and Lawrence. I keep seeing Mincey get more playing time than Gregory which makes 0 sense.

bkeavs

Reaction score
No Way I would want him

There are reports out there that he violently knocked a clipboard out of a coaches hand during a game

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
I would rather see Gregory get more reps than add someone else to the mix.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
l fight over some Beats high end headphones!!!

Since when were Beats high end headphones...lol