Would you be interested in DE Damontre Moore?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He's a bit of a head case, as evidenced by this release but I do think he's capable of being a pretty nice player if he gets his stinkin' mind right.

I mean, we seem to collect head cases these days, right?

He went off on Cullen Jenkins over some headphones. Headphones? :D I'm going to pass on this one.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
No.

"Sources say Moore routinely clowned around on the practice field in front of everyone from teammates to Giants owner John Mara and responded poorly to efforts by teammates and coaches to get him to take practice more seriously."

I guess just like Coleman, Hardy's first headline as a Cowboy.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd bring him in. Then I'd be like "Okay here's your locker and right here is your new......hmmm.......well I guess Anthony Hitchens must have stolen your head phones. Anyway, welcome. ~walk away~"

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Yeah but he could come in on passing downs and rotate more with Hardy and Lawrence. I keep seeing Mincey get more playing time than Gregory which makes 0 sense.

Mincey is way better against the run then gregory thats why he gets to play a little more.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Boys have "reached out" along with 8 other teams per the Fan. Said getting cut humbled him and now will take practice more seriously at his next stop...

Still sounds like an upgrade lol

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Bring him home. If he screws up, cut him. Not a great talent but definitely worth the risk at a position of need for us imo.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If you could get his mind straight and keep him from being an idiot then it's worth a look.