Would you be interested in DE Damontre Moore?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's a bit of a head case, as evidenced by this release but I do think he's capable of being a pretty nice player if he gets his stinkin' mind right.

I mean, we seem to collect head cases these days, right?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Seems to be some mixed feelings about this on the Giants board, some saying good riddance, others saying he's the only other DE outside of JPP applying consistent pressure.

I'd certainly give him a look. What's the worst that will happen? Skippy will have an issue with it? He comes in and acts like a child and gets released?

AlterEgo

Reaction score
I watched a few of his A&M games and I thought he would be drafted higher but there were rumors that he's not a team player. I guess that's why his draft stock fell. That being said, he seems like a good candidate for the Cowboys to bring in. Might as well take a chance and see if a change in scenery is good for him.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Hardy, mincey, lawrence, jack crawford and gregory are on the roster as DEs with russel on reserve.

Crawford has silently gotten 4 sacks so far this year as a back up. Lawrence is pretty much a rookie but came on strong the last game. Hardy is just ruthless and gregory needs to put on some weight but has the speed and skills to hopefully develop in the next 2 years. Irving plays DE every once in a while and has decent pressures.

I guess he could replace mincey?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another way to look at this is if we sign another DE with some pedigree now we're even more likely to draft a cornerback in the 1st round of the draft.

I think that settles it. Get his agent on the phone.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He's the guy who gave Romo a cheap shot in the back after a pass in the 4th quarter winning drive in game 1. Of course, no call. He's a POS giving cheap shots all year long. I'm not interested.

rockj7

Reaction score
I watched a few of his A&M games and I thought he would be drafted higher but there were rumors that he's not a team player. I guess that's why his draft stock fell. That being said, he seems like a good candidate for the Cowboys to bring in. Might as well take a chance and see if a change in scenery is good for him.

No to A&M players unless Von Miller would like to come back to the State of Texas

JDSmith

Reaction score
I'm hearing Knucklehead in this thread but I haven't heard anything he's done?

He hit Romo very late in the lower back on our final drive of the first game. If there were any refs who had their heads out of their ***** it would have been an easy personal foul call - he took 4 steps after the ball was released and speared Romo. He also blocked Romo in the back on the interception return in that same game - somehow the refs missed that call as well. Had they called it the Giants would have started the drive on the 15 rather than the 1 yard line - and I doubt they score a TD from the 15. So in that game he played maybe 10 - 15 plays and made two plays that could have easily hurt his team. And that's very typical of his play. They only got him on the field for 10 - 15 plays a game and he still found ways to draw personal fouls and hurt his team.

The guy is a mope, plain and simple.

Last edited:

erod

Reaction score
He has a huge reputation as a lazy player who doesn't like football.