Would You Change Teams If the Chiefs Moved to Dallas?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
No, and I pray that doesn't happen because Chiefs fans have become the most obnoxious fan base now that the patriots suck.
When you've won three of the last five SBs..and going for a three peat this year, i think you've earned the right to be obnoxious... I know we would be if Dallas had that streak going.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Lol, you guys are hilarious. A perennial loser would be teams like the Jets and Bears
Sorry to break it to you but the Cowboys are in that category of perennial losers for anyone under the age of 33-34, the trophies you saw them hoist decades ago mean absolutely nothing to me and the thousands of fans who were still in kindergarten or even younger when it happened.

rambo2

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you but the Cowboys are in that category of perennial losers for anyone under the age of 33-34, the trophies you saw them hoist decades ago mean absolutely nothing to me and the thousands of fans who were still in kindergarten or even younger when it happened.
37 wins in 3 years isn't being a loser. A loser is a team that drafts at the top of the draft.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
No. And the league will never let the Chiefs leave KC. They will come in with a package before that happens.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It seems the old time Cowboy fans remain loyal. I wonder how the younger generation would feel? you know the ones that don't have memories of championship football to look back on.
The price of those championships has been hard. :) Some people are just Loyal and others just weren't loyal fans to begin with. It's sad that Cowboys fan these days suffer almost as much as true Lions fans or another such team we used to could chuckle at.

Reaction score

Mayor of Dallas rooting for Chiefs to move back to Dallas​

The Chiefs’ future is very much in doubt after Jackson County, Missouri, voters overwhelmingly rejected a sales tax extension that would have renovated Arrowhead Stadium. Before Tuesday’s vote, Chiefs president Mark Donovan had threatened the team could leave if the measure didn’t pass.

Where would they go if they did move?

Dallas mayor Eric Johnson, who repeatedly has pitched his city as a candidate for an NFL expansion team, posted an invitation to the Chiefs on social media.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...las-rooting-for-chiefs-to-move-back-to-dallas
Dallas Texans.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I side cheer some other teams sometimes (cuz cowboys constantly depress so I enjoy watching other games as well),,…..but no couldn’t drop the cowboys, even though I’m tired of how the team is ran.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
No. And the league will never let the Chiefs leave KC. They will come in with a package before that happens.
Since the ownership groups that purchase an NFL team get territorial rights, and Jerry Jones has the rights to an NFL team in the Dallas MSA, the notion any team can move to Dallas is silly fan talk. In this case, very silly.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I understand Dallas is a massive metropolitan area, but does it really need another NFL team? I could think of some other cities that would welcome a team. With all that said, I don't see the Chiefs leaving KC, especially with all their success lately.

IF it did happen though, no, I wouldn't jump ship. As much as I whine, scream, and cry over this stupid team, I could never not be a Cowboys fan.
This. I currently consider this team lost and I doubt this will change within my lifetime but I'd never jump ship. I witnessed three of the five SB wins so that whole "living in the past" thing got me through all those years. And it will get me through some more.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Cowboys. It has nothing to do with geographical location (I'm actually in Missouri, though nowhere near KC). They could move 5 teams to Dallas, they could move the Cowboys somewhere else. It wouldn't change the team I root for.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Mayor of Dallas rooting for Chiefs to move back to Dallas​

The Chiefs’ future is very much in doubt after Jackson County, Missouri, voters overwhelmingly rejected a sales tax extension that would have renovated Arrowhead Stadium. Before Tuesday’s vote, Chiefs president Mark Donovan had threatened the team could leave if the measure didn’t pass.

Where would they go if they did move?

Dallas mayor Eric Johnson, who repeatedly has pitched his city as a candidate for an NFL expansion team, posted an invitation to the Chiefs on social media.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...las-rooting-for-chiefs-to-move-back-to-dallas
first of all this is a pipe dream, you realize even if this was approved it could take years for the move to happen and by then my guess is Patrick mahomes and Andy Reid is gone then what? Literally would be a waste of time to even discuss it but they will not be the same chief's team by the time they get here and settled into a stadium trust me their run will be over.. so anybody who jumped ships hey bye bye don't let the door hit you in the ***...

Seriously, I don't think it is gonna happen this is just media hype because they think that the chiefs would what be a better team than the Cowboys by the time they got here for what/? I mean how do you know that I mean they've already won a bunch of Super Bowls, Andy reeds not far from retiring and we don't know how long Patrick Mahomes is going to play...

But I can tell you this this is what the Internet does the chiefs are smart they're generating hype and what they're trying to do is get the city to approve the new stadium upgrades ....the chance of it not happening is 99%... The logistics the approval all the time it would take just to get through the process of being approved by the NFL and the city and trying to find a space for it and then build the stadium run will be in the rearview mirror ...

people good go cheer for them somehow The Jets and giants live together in the same stadium... Yes let's do that let's let them both play at AT&T that would be very interesting....LOL

if any fan says yes and I feel bad for the chiefs fans I mean they all live over there they're very few are going to be here in Dallas they're not going to have the same fan base and even if some get taken away from Dallas they're not going to be hurting I promise you that... The Cowboys franchise and history goes much deeper than that we're not looking for another team only bandwagon fans would...

But my answer is absolutely no but I can tell you this it would make more sense for them to go to San Antonio they can get the Austin crowd San Antonio there's a much larger area to actually create your fan base without being far too close to Dallas.... But from where I sit their current stadium upgrades will eventually get approved or what I hear is right across the border Kansas they're trying to now drag them over there and that would make more sense for their fan base...

Some more hype from my own fanbase in the media thinking that the Cowboys are right for having a bunch of fans jump ship that they're making up stuff like this even after the fact that we've won 36 games two division titles I've been in the playoffs three straight years been in the playoffs 5 out of the eight years or quarterbacks healthy somehow this fan base thinks that that's bad and that they would leave as if they have to wear bags over their head by the way the Cowboys are playing right now??

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Cowboys. It has nothing to do with geographical location (I'm actually in Missouri, though nowhere near KC). They could move 5 teams to Dallas, they could move the Cowboys somewhere else. It wouldn't change the team I root for.
:hammer:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would be shocked if the team left KC - even if the city didn't cooperate a lot of NFL fans would consider leaving a betrayal of those that supported the team.

I would also be surprised if the NFL gave the city of Dallas a team. Of course, DFW is a very large metro area, and could support 2 teams more than most metro areas, but with the name "Dallas" already in use that would seem unlikely. On top of that, Jerry is a pretty influential owner, and he undoubtedly would fight that happening
100% this is just hype the Kansas City Chiefs organization is using this as leverage to get their stadium redone and reality is you're correct they're not gonna take the easy route to allow another team in Dallas it's not gonna happen if it does it could take five years from now and the Kansas City Chiefs will no longer probably be the same Kansas City Chiefs they are now...

In my humble opinion if they wanted to move to Texas they should move to San Antonio that's an area right for a new fan base... Literally between Dallas and Houston and can for sure create a new fan base over there they may take some fans away that are hanging on from both teams but Dallas isn't a good fit and I don't know many real fans that would leave and all the Kansas City fans who would be upset are also jumping ship this would not be smart by the Kansas City Chiefs however the most likely spot is Kansas right across the border they wouldn't have to change their name really and they can keep the same fan base for the most part and use that leverage as they're moving there would be more of a reality I can see that happening..

The Dallas Cowboys are involved in every single player trade free agent stop all the hype they used to get more money and now to get a new stadium the Dallas Cowboys are being used as leverage... There is no story here in 100% there's no way the real fans of the Dallas Cowboys are leaving to root for the Kansas City Chiefs.... What exactly would they name them they can't use Dallas so they gonna call them the fair park warriors the fair park chiefs... I mean exactly what would their city name be or they would just simply be called the chiefs??

I'm with some of you here that this isn't even likely gonna happen and if it does anybody expecting this chiefs team to be the same chiefs team they're looking at now by the time this process gets approved and stadiums are built and games are being played it's not gonna be the same team... I just came up with a name we can call them the Swifty Chiefs :lmao: