Would You Change Teams If the Chiefs Moved to Dallas?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
O.O you choose the Lions and Chargers out of all the possible teams to have a backup team?
I've become a huge Dan Campbell guy and the Lions fan base could use a break. And actually Chargers was more of a last year thing because I thought Moore got treated poorly because he was covered with Dak stink. Bills are probably my other back up team now that I think about it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I've become a huge Dan Campbell guy and the Lions fan base could use a break. And actually Chargers was more of a last year thing because I thought Moore got treated poorly because he was covered with Dak stink. Bills are probably my other back up team now that I think about it.
Anybody flying more than one flag is not a fan... I'm sorry dude but being a fan of the current flavor of the month and changing teams and having three or four teams, that's what we call bandwagon fans and we didn't need you in the 1st place,

hey be whatever you feel you need to do, no judgment but you're not a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and never were IMHO.. not if it's so easy for you to go root for a team especially in the NFC as a competitor, that's seriously like janky...

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I get that but once I took the blinders off and saw Jerry for what he is, and this organization for what it is, it's made the league a lot more enjoyable if you have something to root for besides the farce this team has become. There are a lot of great stories out there to get on board with if you want. I personally don't see how you can be a footballbfan and not like what Campbell is doing and what he stands for

Motorola

Reaction score
This is like asking a Browns fans if they are Ravens fans after the midnight move.
The "midnight move" was Colts owner packing up his franchise and going from Baltimore to Indianapolis.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
JERRY IS SO DUMB HE WILL SAY HE THINKS IT'S GOOD FOR THE NFL LoL
No I think jerry would go all out to block KC from coming to dallas.
He doesnt want any competition, esp from a SB winning team like the chiefs.

Jerry cant handle competition.
He doesnt realize Houston may now be competition if they can improve over last season.
He picked a bad time to say he was all in, and then go all out lol.

raven55

Reaction score
i would change teams in a heartbeat the cowboys organization has turned to garbage like the head office

Loso86

Reaction score

Mayor of Dallas rooting for Chiefs to move back to Dallas​

The Chiefs’ future is very much in doubt after Jackson County, Missouri, voters overwhelmingly rejected a sales tax extension that would have renovated Arrowhead Stadium. Before Tuesday’s vote, Chiefs president Mark Donovan had threatened the team could leave if the measure didn’t pass.

Where would they go if they did move?

Dallas mayor Eric Johnson, who repeatedly has pitched his city as a candidate for an NFL expansion team, posted an invitation to the Chiefs on social media.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...las-rooting-for-chiefs-to-move-back-to-dallas
No thank you

Nav22

Reaction score
Nope. Cowboys fan from California.

I don't give a damn about the city of Dallas, or the state of Texas for that matter.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
NO-The-Dallas-Cowboys-or-bust.
If-there-were-no-Dallas-Cowboys-there-would-be-no-attraction-to-the-Modern-NFL-for-me.

J_Allen

Reaction score
What an inept mayor. Does he really think Dallas is going to support two NFL teams?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score

The Chiefs’ future is very much in doubt after Jackson County, Missouri, voters overwhelmingly rejected a sales tax extension that would have renovated Arrowhead Stadium. Before Tuesday’s vote, Chiefs president Mark Donovan had threatened the team could leave if the measure didn’t pass.

Dallas mayor Eric Johnson, who repeatedly has pitched his city as a candidate for an NFL expansion team, posted an invitation to the Chiefs on social media.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...las-rooting-for-chiefs-to-move-back-to-dallas
Nope.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This chiefs to Dallas story is just the Hunt family trying to gain leverage to get Arrowhead remodeled. Not happening.

I‘m a Cowboys fan for life despite how poorly they have been led at the top the last 3 decades. But I would love to see another NFL team in Dallas or even San Antonio or Austin. It might force the Jones cartel to think a little harder about hiring a competent GM to lead the Cowboys. These fat cats need some competition to make em sweat a little.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Unfortunately I’m old enough to remember when they were here. And the 1st professional football team to bring a championship to Dallas.

I supported both of our local teams then. While I wouldn’t mind the Dallas Texans /Kansas City Chiefs coming home , I’d prefer a new expansion team as the second team in North Texas.

But since our Mayor has been promoting to gain a second team I figured it would probably most likely be a team fleeing for greener pastures like others have .

And I suppose none would be more appropriate than our original professional team.