Would you get Fairley at #9?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
hornitosmonster;3797161 said:
Reminds me of Andre Smith out of Cincy, high bust potential. He might get his money and get lazy real fast

Smith had that rep at Alabama though, and its one reason Saban wanted him to leave.

I've never heard Fairley has a work ethic issue. Have no idea if he does or doesnt, but havent heard anything about it.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
ndanger;3797112 said:
Charles Haley was not a very nice man when he was a Cowboy either. I loved every minute of him being a Cowboy.

Haley wasn't fat and sloppy, this kid has that written all over him

baj1dallas

Reaction score
dbair1967;3796723 said:
You never know, but I find it hard to believe Fairley gets out of the top-3, unless somebody digs up some serious dirt or he just flops miserably at the combine.

He was the best player on the field last night and it wasnt even close.

yeah forget all the bogus reasons not to draft him, if teammates/coaches come out and say bad things about him that's one thing, but to not want to draft him because some other player was a bust is just dumb. He totally dominated Oregon and he's been good all season.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
CATCH17;3796721 said:
Something about him just doesn't make me trust him with big dollars.

Even @ 9 he feels risky.
just hope he doesn't drop to #9 and dallas passes on him and turns out to be another Randy Moss situation..

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I doubt he makes it to nine. Best bet is him going #1 overall to Carolina. Ron Rivera would be a good coach for him.