Would you give up eating meat?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Faerluna;4575875 said:
....you mean plants?

:laugh2:

Plants, mixed with all kind of seeds and nuts and other crap! Hell, they have to order some of that crap on the internet because stores around here don't carry it!

(i'm gonna sneak in some marijuana seeds someday into that garbage they eat...i bet after an hour or so, they will be begging to go to Sonic)!

It tastes dry, nasty, and it makes my feet hurt!

:mad:

I want food that makes my teeth sweat!!

;)

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
5Stars;4575892 said:
Plants, mixed with all kind of seeds and nuts and other crap!

It tastes dry, nasty, and it makes my feet hurt!

:mad:

I want food that makes my teeth sweat!!

;)

I don't think there are rules to adding hot sauce and spices to a vegan based diet. After all, peppers are vegetables. ;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Faerluna;4575893 said:
I don't think there are rules to adding hot sauce and spices to a vegan based diet. After all, peppers are vegetables. ;)

I know...but, they don't know how to prepare that crap!

Some grilled peppers and a fat T-Bone might taste good.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4575834 said:
When I read this, it just reeks of some holier-than-thou vegan who's trying to appeal to the climate change crowd.

This......

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Faerluna;4575893 said:

Technically they are fruit :laugh1:

burmafrd

Reaction score
zrinkill;4575843 said:
Something I never understood.

Environmentalist and evolutionist are usually the same people.

One one hand they say we are unnaturally destroying the environment.

One the other hand they say we are just another animal who has no more right to live than any other .

But if we are just animals how are we doing anything unnatural that nature cannot handle ........ when we evolved naturally?

never try and use logic with fanatics. They cannot handle it.

The whole climate thing is something we can do very little about no matter what. Yeah we can cut down pollution but all the rest of the wacko's agenda would in the end kill probably half the planet; and the poor would die first.

kristie

Reaction score
i've tried to give up eating meat, but i can't. i find myself craving a cheeseburger.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
I see....so it's eating more meat that will mean increased greenhouse gases in 40 years, not the extra 3 billion people who will burn more fossil fuels for electricity and driving their cars.

Right....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dodger;4575943 said:
I see....so it's eating more meat that will mean increased greenhouse gases in 40 years, not the extra 3 billion people who will burn more fossil fuels for electricity and driving their cars.

Right....

Hey! Some farts can paralyze a person!

Don't diminish the power of a fart!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
zrinkill;4575843 said:

One the other hand they say we are just another animal who has no more right to live than any other .

But if we are just animals how are we doing anything unnatural that nature cannot handle ........ when we evolved naturally?

How do you not see how your argument makes no sense?

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
zrinkill;4575843 said:

:hammer:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;4575950 said:
How do you not see how your argument makes no sense?

To be fair, it's not his argument.

It's two arguments from two distinct groups (vegans and evolutionists) who happen to share a common tertiary belief (environmentalism) combined into a pseudo-oxymoron to create some sort of discrepancy. Why someone would combine the two, who knows.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4575959 said:
To be fair, it's not his argument.

It's two arguments from two distinct groups (vegans and evolutionists) who happen to share a common tertiary belief (environmentalism) combined into a pseudo-oxymoron to create some sort of discrepancy. Why someone would combine the two, who knows.

No, I'm saying that his pseudo-oxymoron is a gross misrepresentation of MOST vegan/evolutionist (what the hell is an "evolutionist", anyway?) belief.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;4575876 said:
I gave up beef and pork almost 20 years ago. Mainly for dietary reasons. I eat chicken, turkey, and fish. At this point, whenever I've eaten beef by accident, I get a stomachache.

My wife is like this, although she can eat pork. I've even tried "slipping" some beef into something I cooked (thinking it was "mental" on her part) and it wasn't long before she started having an upset tummy. She wasn't always this way, but when I went to Korea years ago for 13 months our doctor suggested we take all meat away from my daughter for dietary reasons. My wife tried the best she could and did do away with beef, but still nibbled on pork, poultry, and fish. I guess the year away from beef screwed her system up somehow and since then she hasn't been a very good cook because she can't taste anything with beef in it.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4575876 said:
I gave up beef and pork almost 20 years ago. Mainly for dietary reasons. I eat chicken, turkey, and fish. At this point, whenever I've eaten beef by accident, I get a stomachache.

I gave up meat for awhile many years ago. The first time I had beef again it made me sick, too.

I don't have that problem anymore, but I try to keep the beef consumption to a minimum these days.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
5Stars;4575906 said:
I know...but, they don't know how to prepare that crap!

Some grilled peppers and a fat T-Bone [strike]might[/strike] would taste very good right now.

FIFY ;)