Would you make this trade?

Nexx

Reaction score
spence, rankins, treadwell, zeke (highly unlikely), lawson, dodd, doctson, billings, lynch.... im sure im missing a ton of great players who might be available. id love joseph with one of the second rounders.

superonyx

Reaction score
As a cowboys fan I would probably do it.
As a Titans fan no way would I give up 2 nice second round picks just to move up and draft a LT. The Titans have way too many holes and the extra draft picks would really help them in so many ways.

btcutter

Reaction score
Tunsil is still on the board at 4.

Tennessee calls and says they want to trade up to 4 and get their LT.

So:

Tennessee offers 1 (15), 2 (43), 2 (45)
Dallas offers 1 (4)

I make that trade in a heartbeat......4 picks in the top 45 is huge.

Too easy. Almost no brainer.

Make it harder. FINAL OFFER 60 seconds before turning in the card. Take this or take player ?

Titan offers 1(15), 2(43) and 3 (67)
Dallas offers 1(4)

plymkr

Reaction score

Make it harder. FINAL OFFER 60 seconds before turning in the card. Take this or take player ?

Dallas offers 1(4)

I wouldn't do this. I'd do the original trade but not this one. If they want Tunsil, they should have to pay for him.
Would Lynch last till 15? Now that the Rams jocked blocked my original draft day man crush, I'm starting develop one for Lynch.

btcutter

Reaction score
I wouldn't do this. I'd do the original trade but not this one. If they want Tunsil, they should have to pay for him.
Would Lynch last till 15? Now that the Rams jocked blocked my original draft day man crush, I'm starting develop one for Lynch.

I don't know if Lynch will last till 15. If QB goes 1, 2 the. You have to worry about SF and even Eagles take Lynch. If you think Lynch is the guy you may need to take him at 4

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Dallas offers 1(4)

No, if that were the final offer, I'd select who ever I wanted at #4. I don't mind dropping down to 15, but to drop that far, the point difference needs to be in our favor. It's slim, but we'd lose this deal by about 10 points and if they want Tunsil, they need to be willing to lose by a few points. If they countered with the 33rd pick as opposed to the 43rd, I'd do that deal, they'd lose by about 120, but if they wanted #4, that would be the cost.

plymkr

Reaction score
I don't know if Lynch will last till 15. If QB goes 1, 2 the. You have to worry about SF and even Eagles take Lynch. If you think Lynch is the guy you may need to take him at 4

I don't know if Lynch is worth the 4th overall pick, not with Bosa there. I want Lynch but not at 4. I feel like we'd be reaching and not taking BPA. I want to draft Lynch so it'd be bittersweet taking him at 4.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
If I were Ten and knows that Dallas really wants to move down my offer would be 1 (15), 2 (43) and my 3rd (64) for 4th pick.

Would you take that?

Tempting but no. I am tired of being on the short end of every post hershel trade. For once we need to win.

At 15 we have the chance for zeke, spence, ragland, apple, probably lynch

StylisticS

Reaction score
Tempting but no. I am tired of being on the short end of every post hershel trade. For once we need to win.

At 15 we have the chance for zeke, spence, ragland, apple, probably lynch

You think Zeke could fall all the way down to 15?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
If we were able to do this trade...we could use the 2 picks from them to move back into the late 1st if we wanted to

yimyammer

Reaction score
Hell yes

From the value chart...

#4=1800

#15 (1050) + #43 (470) + #45 (450) = 1970

What about this trade:

Dallas gives #4(1800) & #67 (255) = 2055

Dallas gets the Titans #15 (1050) #33 (580) & 43 (470) = 2100

they probably wouldn't go for this but which would you prefer? Points wise Dallas' comes out better with your trade plus they keep their 3rd rounder.

Since I prefer more picks, I think I'd lean toward your trade

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Earlier in the draft season I was all for a trade to 15 + the two 2nds. I want to stay as close to 4 as possible at this point.

I think people are kidding themselves about who will be around at 15. I'd rather have a ton of players we like and take the one we want rather than hope 1-2 of the options we like might slip through to 15.

Also, it's likely Tampa and Chicago drafting ahead of Tennessee will be trade options with Tunsil. They have nothing at LT. Tennessee at least has Taylor Lewan.

That all said, I think it's always likely Jerry will trade. At draft time, he's a terrier in a park full of squirrels.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm guessing Tennesee won't give us that deal. They want to keep their picks.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If I were Ten and knows that Dallas really wants to move down my offer would be 1 (15), 2 (43) and my 3rd (64) for 4th pick.

Would you take that?

Nope.. Give me 15 and both 2's or tell them to get bent.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
I agree that its a no-brainier, but you would be surprised.

I absolutely would not make this trade - yes, the value might be there from a points perspective, but in doing so, the Cowboys miss out on one of the five or so true difference makers in this draft. And by difference maker, I mean Ezekiel Elliot. Those extra two second rounders are going to pale in comparison to EE in terms of the impact they make on their respective teams and his impact would be maximized on the Cowboys. So no, I instead make a trade with the Ravens, get one of those additional second rounders instead of two (or possibly a third rounder, whatever equal value), and still draft EE at six.