Would you take a 1 for Dak and a 4

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'm ready to move on from Dak personally. I'm ok with taking lumps and rolling with Trey Lance.

We know the outcome with Dak in the postseason already. I'm ready to gamble here a bit.

Yes I'd take the deal.

RonWashington

Reaction score
You saw the kind of team last night in Vegas that would negotiate a contract with Dak send you there 2025 # 1 and 5 . You send them Dallas 4 to sweeten the deal .

Dallas then packages the two # 1’s it has move up in the draft get either Beck Sanders or Ewers next season and start a new chapter with its highest drafted QB since the Aikman Era . Give Lance the starting nod in 2024 and if he pans out keep the double # 1’s you’re sitting on go get some more building blocks .

Vegas has its QB in Dak to help win and fill that new palace . Everyone goes away happy . Personally Dak can spend extension $$$ if it comes from Davis wealth of Jones . Don’t matter . Minshew & Oconner are strictly back ups. Rush is a nice back up in Dallas to have .

RonWashington

Reaction score
If you play this right you keep Lamb & Parsons plus Bland , Tyler Smith ….you see what we’re cooking up here it’s called Beast of the East .

blueblood70

Reaction score
Playoff success with this current model . ZERO
still complaining instead of moving on ..drama queen time 100!! no one asked you to wait around,

it took the Kansas city 52 years to circle back around to get what #2>??lMOwhile our self entitled fans think 28 years is not worth waiting ON NUMBER 6!! eagle only 1 in 60 years like 5 teams with 0 SBS , like the browns haven't one a division title since m1986!! lmao right our two division titles through.... wins and three straight playoffs appearances and 5 o 8 years in the playoffs should be embarrassing lmao.

sure, our fan base can keep up the nonsense about drought that doesn't even come close to other teams NFL or Pro sports.

it's also very odd that you don't realize the other three professional sports teams in DFW ONLY HAVE 3 ALL TOGETHER ,

SURE, WHINE WHINE WHINE BUT THATS SHOWS A TERRBLE FAN imho/. and by the way i don't care what bob....et to judge each other's level of fandom, i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go root for anther team PULEAASe!!!!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
still complaining instead of moving on ..drama queen time 100!! no one asked you to wait around,

it took the Kansas city 52 years to circle back around to get what #2>??lMOwhile our self entitled fans think 28 years is not worth waiting ON NUMBER 6!! eagle only 1 in 60 years like 5 teams with 0 SBS , like the browns haven't one a division title since m1986!! lmao right our two division titles through.... wins and three straight playoffs appearances and 5 o 8 years in the playoffs should be embarrassing lmao.

sure, our fan base can keep up the nonsense about drought that doesn't even come close to other teams NFL or Pro sports.

it's also very odd that you don't realize the other three professional sports teams in DFW ONLY HAVE 3 ALL TOGETHER ,

SURE, WHINE WHINE WHINE BUT THATS SHOWS A TERRBLE FAN imho/. and by the way i don't care what bob....et to judge each other's level of fandom, i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go root for anther team PULEAASe!!!!
Come on. All that colorful history does not assuage fans’ feelings over the struggles in recent decades. Your attitude that Cowboys fans should shut up and be happy because some teams have never won a Super Bowl is crap. Many fans care about the team’s success now and do not intend to simply shrug off failure by trying to convince themselves they’re lucky to be Dallas Cowboys fans. I’m sure Jerry appreciates your brand of misplaced fandom. I live in northern California, 49ers fans appreciate their favorite team’s recent efforts, but nonetheless are less than pleased with no recent Super Bowl victories.

If fans are not willing to be openly critical when they feel things are going poorly they won’t enjoy their favorite team’s subsequent success nearly as much. Allow fans to be fans in their own way.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I would trade Dak for Dak's sake. Cowboy's should look to get the most they can. Jerry can't accept this idea because regular season monies is coming in soon and that money flow might be hindered by having a QB with no influence on ticket sales, but at the same time if the Cowboys start tanking well Dak will be finished and so will the ticket sales, except for the away fan sales. Gluck, Choose wisely.

RonWashington

Reaction score

You don’t like a thread don’t answer . Simple , your so long winded no one reads your posts anyway they skim it like algae and move on .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Come on. All that colorful history does not assuage fans’ feelings over the struggles in recent decades. Your attitude that Cowboys fans should shut up and be happy because some teams have never won a Super Bowl is crap. Many fans care about the team’s success now and do not intend to simply shrug off failure by trying to convince themselves they’re lucky to be Dallas Cowboys fans. I’m sure Jerry appreciates your brand of misplaced fandom. I live in northern California, 49ers fans appreciate their favorite team’s recent efforts, but nonetheless are less than pleased with no recent Super Bowl victories.

If fans are not willing to be openly critical when they feel things are going poorly they won’t enjoy their favorite team’s subsequent success nearly as much. Allow fans to be fans in their own way.

Bloodhounds posts are usually so long winded and non sensical . He’s a Jerry apologist for 30 yrs of not even sniffing an NFC title . The Cardinals suck therefore Cowboy fans should be happy GB blew the doors off AT&T .

NotForLong

Reaction score
No matter how talented the team the pick may be a first round in the 30’s would you take a teams one for Dak and you have to throw in a fourth rounder . So Dallas gets a one and the other team gets Dak and Dallas 4th round .
As presently built not sure this current model will ever win a SB.

As a franchise you go into 2024 with probably a Rush / Lance duo and with the record possibly worst then lately you have two # 1 picks in 25 to jump start a revival with an eye towards drafting a new QB .
Lol. . . why would it be in the high 30's? Because Dak is so great and elevates the team around him? What if Dak is traded and the offensive coordinator does not know how to hide His flaws or how to call a game plan because they do not know him.

What if Dak struggles and the team implodes. It would be a top 10 pick then

NotForLong

Reaction score
He has a no trade clause. Why would he accept a trade?
Because He is getting the feeling the team will move on from him and need to evaluate their potential future , who by the way also needs a new contract

NotForLong

Reaction score
There is absolutely ZERO incentive for Dak to waive the no trade

Dak is sure Jerry will cave and pay him

Would you rather take 60 million from Cowboys with the millions in advert and appearance revenue for decades or 60 million from LV or MN?

At worst, if Cowboys dont sign him, he can still go to LV or Giants

ZERO incentive
Or maybe Jerry is ready to move on? If so then a trade would be wise. Maybe then? Not saying Jerry is ready to move on but I am not as sure as you appear to be

But if you are right Dak should stay because there are no Dakstans on any other team and it could get ugly real fast away from yhe Star

NotForLong

Reaction score
I wouldn't take a 1 and a 4 I would just bench him and let him sit all year and watch.
Might have to in order to evaluate Lance. . . If Dak starts the season slow like last year, The Cowboys may have fan support to do such a thing

NotForLong

Reaction score
Its not about what daks worth as a player. It's market value.

What do you think will teams give up for a qb from whom they know will hit open market next year?
I never understood this argument. A team would trade for him in order to guarantee they get him instead of entering a bidding war. This is with the assumption He signs a new contract as part of the trade

Chasing6

Reaction score
No matter how talented the team the pick may be a first round in the 30’s would you take a teams one for Dak and you have to throw in a fourth rounder . So Dallas gets a one and the other team gets Dak and Dallas 4th round .
As presently built not sure this current model will ever win a SB.

As a franchise you go into 2024 with probably a Rush / Lance duo and with the record possibly worst then lately you have two # 1 picks in 25 to jump start a revival with an eye towards drafting a new QB .
Would you take 5 1's?

It does not matter Dak does not want to be traded.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm ready to move on from Dak personally. I'm ok with taking lumps and rolling with Trey Lance.

We know the outcome with Dak in the postseason already. I'm ready to gamble here a bit.

Yes I'd take the deal.
Forget Post Season. I would like to win a Big game in the regular season. I want to beat the top dogs during the season and there are quite a few of them to start the season. Many before the trade deadline even

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you were going to do that you might as well trade Parsons and CD too. Probably walk away with 5 1st round picks among a plethora of other picks. Then you tank then you rebuild like a beast with a new GM/HC