Would you take a RB in the 2nd?

ghst187

Reaction score
I love Michel but i want no part of drafting a Rb atleast till the 6th Rd,use FA to get a change of pace Back.

I agree. We have the best RB in the game plus coaches that have no clue about how to use players with unique skills for niche roles and weave them into a game plan.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Someone on a local sports talk show here in ATL brought up Michel's fumble rate last week and all of the hosts and callers were really surprised. No one could remember many of his fumbles. Turns out that if you look at his record of fumbles, 7 of them came in his first 2 seasons. 5 came in his Soph year alone when he was the primary ball carrier (nick chubb missed that season with an ACL tear). His 4 year fumble totals go 2-5-3-2. Out of his 12 career fumbles, he's lost 5 of them. 2 in his fresh year, then 1 each in each of the next years. That soph year when he had 5 fumbles, only 1 of them was lost. I don't think anyone should be concerned about his fumble rate - his Jr and Sr years he fumbled 5 times in total and lost 2.

This is all moot, though, because im pretty sure he's going to end up sneaking into the back part of the 1st round. Even if he's there in the 2nd, this team has other needs asides from a home-run threat part time back. Namely OL depth. and WR WR WR.

I understand you saying WR but do you have confidence Dak can get these new WRs the ball? I know he can hand it off to home run RBs.

What use is spending a high price on a WR just to see the ball sail 3 yards over their head.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Michel is available at 50 and not any other big time LBs or OL/DL would you take an RB?

I think RB like Kamara would make more of an impact on this team than another WR. Williams isn’t getting cut so not many opportunities for a WR but a change of pace RB could get 5-10 touches a game.
No..JUST NO. I can get one much later if need be.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I understand you saying WR but do you have confidence Dak can get these new WRs the ball? I know he can hand it off to home run RBs.

What use is spending a high price on a WR just to see the ball sail 3 yards over their head.

I get what you are saying and believe you me, i'm not a believer in Dak in the slightest. However, our WRs are straight friggin TRASH. Dez isn't a #1 anymore, though he can still play. The rest of our WR corps might as well be dudes off the street. We need to get better there and in a HURRY.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Not with this staff's offensive play-calling style. A second RB would be wasted.

By contrast, a team like Philly would take a player like Sony Michael early and he'd be a star.
Andy Reid in KC wouldn't hesitate to add to Kareem Hunt and have his offense look much like the
Saints and Atlanta Falcons.