Would you take Zeke at 4?

lopey

Reaction score
Our we really doing this after one bad game....He is a stud running back. One bad game does not change that, heck even Emmitt had his share of bad games.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Exactly. Because you wouldnt repeat the same mistakes that were made. Like taking a back with the 4th pick when you need every position on defense filled.

not my point, my point is, with hindsight, you can trade out of the 1st round every year and load up on second and third rounders and build a dominant team. Hell, we can draft busts in the first round every year and still build a dominant team, if we can pick with hind sight.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
not my point, my point is, with hindsight, you can trade out of the 1st round every year and load up on second and third rounders and build a dominant team. Hell, we can draft busts in the first round every year and still build a dominant team, if we can pick with hind sight.

Great point, but doesnt apply to this thread.

Shuff

Reaction score
Probably not, he is very good, maybe great, but lots and lots of red flags- I just traded him away in my fantasy league.

aria

Reaction score
Love y'all. I'm out, for the night.
I'm going to make some dinn and watch some terrible action movies from the 80's with my significant other.
Talk to y'all laters, my homies.

Oh yeah- did @aria show up today, expanding her horizons?

No time like the present...
Meh, I'm taking another posters advice and limiting my commentary on the Ewok. All he's done is prove me right and I'm sure he'll continue to do so. Who knows though, maybe his new baby sitter will keep him from acting like a child off the field and Garrett can keep him from acting like a baby who quits on the field.

aria

Reaction score
@aria
Defend yourself.

What the hell is going on?

Why am I defending you? Give me the goods and not just emotional stuff.
I want the REAL.
Lol, bored? Don't have the energy tonight plus I'm limiting my commentary on the quitter.

aria

Reaction score
Believe that's from last season when he lead the league in rushing.

Here's his arm in 2016.

Here's his new sleeve.

Before I go, I will say this...why can't these athletes get better tattoos? It's certainly not a money issue.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol, bored? Don't have the energy tonight plus I'm limiting my commentary on the quitter.
No... you're failing as a poster who might want to diversify their posting. You're failing me, for sure.
Just come out and be you, if this is the truth: You are on a vendetta and you aren't leaving your warpath.

This is it and that is all. You are a one way ticket to Ewok-Land, when trying to discourse.

So boring... So... disappointing.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
It will forever be a mystery how that 1 year happened where a fat munchkin somehow lead the NFL in rushing.

;)

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Maybe but I’m starting to think Howard may have been a one year wonder.

I can’t say I watch a lot of Bears games but I know sometimes a defense will let you run when your QB play is so bad and you have a RB that is not a game changer. See Darren McFadden in 2014.
What a falsehood.

The analysis was posted here some time back. McFadden faced as many "stacked boxes" in 2015 as Murray did in 2014.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I was so happy when we drafted zeke.. I'm still happy but he looks uninterested out there and dare I say.. a little fat. I know I know lol.