Would you take Zeke at 4?

aria

Reaction score
No... you're failing as a poster who might want to diversify their posting. You're failing me, for sure.
Just come out and be you, if this is the truth: You are on a vendetta and you aren't leaving your warpath.

This is it and that is all. You are a one way ticket to Ewok-Land, when trying to discourse.

So boring... So... disappointing.
Oh how wrong you are! I don't think you have any idea how time consuming it is to try and reply to every comment/question with regards to the Ewok Elliot.

There are plenty of other things I post that are controversial or at least that's how homers here perceive them and I learned I have to not say anything at all or pick and choose my battles.

True, there's no one on this team that disgusts me more as human or player than Ewok and I won't give him a free pass just because he's good. I'm also not going to sit here and make excuses for his behavior on or off the field.

I think it's well documented over the past several months what I think of him and he has yet to prove me wrong and the same people continue to make excuses. I may chime in every now and then but it's time to move on. He does a good enough job at showing what an idiot he is off the field and what a huffy baby and quitter he is on the field without me having to point it out.

The writing has been on the wall since college yet the excuses keep coming. As I said, the fact that he is a grown man in his 20's and needs a babysitter to constantly monitor him hopefully helps but it's also literally sad and shows that people such as myself not only think there's a problem but management as well.

cml750

Reaction score
Nope. But I'd never have spent a top 5 pick on an oft-injured and short-lived position you can fill in the 3rd round. Also, I don't like Elliott.

But he is a hell of a football player. I don't believe for a second his troubles are going to legitimately impact his season. He's too good a player.
Ditto. You expressed my thoughts perfectly on all points.

aria

Reaction score
Then we don't go 13-3 last year with no Zeke. Who is gonna replace his 1,600 yds? McFadden or Morris?
Why do we need a 1600 yard RB? I understand that he helps kill the clock and get extra yards here and there but there are plenty of teams we destroyed that could have been done with both McFadden and Morris. Maybe we wouldn't have been 13-3 but we would have made the playoffs.

Also, I don't think JG is near as bad a coach as some of you make him seem. I think he would have adjusted accordingly. I'd be much more concerned if Bailey was suspended for 6 games. That guy has literally won games for us and is accurate from 50+ yards. By making a FG not only does he give us points but it completely changes field position. He would be my vote for MVP.

kevm3

Reaction score
Ramsey and henry, but I have zero qualms about zeke being taken at 4 again

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't now, but only because I see a guy that is changing physically in a bad way and may not have a very long career.

He's getting chubby now. What about three years from now?

And I was a huge proponent of drafting him.
I wonder if he's chubby and in shape or just out of shape.
maybe the Giants game just tired him out and he wasn't ready to play in the Denver game ?
but it's still too early to tell we need to see a few more games and see what it looks like .
Draft at number four? probably there wasn't much else there.